Revamped website provides faster performance and cleaner browsing experience
San Diego, CA – September 28, 2016 – Triathlete, the world’s leading multisport media brand, has launched a completely redesigned Triathlete.com. The brand new website features a cleaner layout, easier-to-read font, simplified social sharing, responsive design and improved search to help athletes quickly find the content they’re looking for.
“It’s been more than seven years since our last major redesign, and the new website is a gigantic leap forward into a more modern look,” said Erin Beresini, Editor-in-Chief of Triathlete. “With smoother navigation, bigger headlines and an all-new lifestyle category, our entire team has worked around the clock to deliver a website that showcases the best of everything triathlon.”
The new triathlete.com features seven key improvements:
- Responsive design: The new site looks and works great on any screen size, from phones to tablets to desktops.
- Training filter: athletes can filter through thousands of training articles by sport and eight more topics so you can quickly find what you need to be your best, then get to it.
- Race reports: Easier navigation and swim/bike/run splits will put fans closer to the action.
- Related articles: Smart suggestions now appear on every article so readers can quickly dive deeper into their favorite topics.
- Feature tool: An all-new presentation for special features and long-form magazine content. Built around full-screen photos, white space, and simple fonts, the new tool delivers a deep, immersive reading experience on any screen.
- Easy access: An intuitive box featuring the latest and most popular articles will follow you around the site, giving you quick and easy access to the content for each of those categories, no matter where you are.
- All-new lifestyle category: Here you’ll find sharp reporting on the hottest topics, people, places, ideas, and trends in multisport.
Visit the triathlete’s new website at triathlete.com.
As the world’s oldest, largest and most respected triathlon magazine, Triathlete was born with the sport and continues to evolve. Triathlete empowers athletes to achieve their goals with training guidance and inspiration, serving as a catalyst for continued growth of the sport by showcasing the dynamic, rewarding lifestyle unique to triathlon. With an unmatched reach, editorial integrity and leadership in the space, Triathlete delivers real results to its advertising partners. For more information, visit triathlete.com.