(Moorestown, NJ)– RunSignup released their third quarterly update of 2019, showing impressive growth as compared to Q3 in 2018. The strong financial results were complimented by significant technology releases that bolstered the competitive potential of the company.
Compared with the same period in 2018, RunSignup recorded:
- 18% increase in the races served
- 28% growth in registrations
- 27% increase in gross profit
Churn during the quarter was also low, falling below 5% with a reduction in both discontinued races and races lost to competitors.
The major technology announcements of Q3 included:
- GiveSignup technology to better serve the company’s 8,000+ nonprofit customers, with a Nonprofit Ticket Platform and Donation Websites.
- All-in-One Fundraising with Facebook through an API integration with Facebook Fundraising allows nonprofits to merge fundraising data from both Facebook and RunSignup, with early adopters to the integration seeing a bump of over 10% in donations.
- A ChonoTrack-Athlinks Partnership that will provide joint customers with a very tight integration and help ChronoTrack registration customers migrate to RunSignup for registration, donations, and fundraising.
- RaceCRM and RaceInsights source tracking now allows race directors to track the source (such as Facebook or an email campaign) of a registration on a per-person basis and activate that information for more targeted and efficient marketing.
- RaceDay Scoring moved into the future, with the software maturing to the point that timers are migrating to the scoring platform from older products like RunScore to more easily train and manage multiple timer teams.
For more information, visit: https://runsignup.blog/2019/10/01/q3-2019-runsignup-results/
RunSignup is the leading all-in-one platform for endurance and fundraising events. More than 20,000 races, supporting over 8,000 nonprofits, use RunSignup’s free and integrated solution to save time, grow their events, and raise more. Built on a powerful CRM, RunSignup delivers the art of technology to power the entire race cycle, with promotional tools, registration, a full fundraising platform, and a suite of RaceDay products – including the runner-tracking app RaceJoy and race timing software, RaceDay Scoring. For more information, visit www.runsignup.com