The Endurance Industry’s Next Generation Scoring Solution
(December 21, 2018 – Moorestown, NJ) – RunSignup announces the official launch of its new RaceDay Scoring software solution for the endurance event industry. After twenty-two months of development and user testing, RaceDay Scoring production release is now available for timers to score events across the country. RunSignup’s RaceDay Scoring is the race industry’s next generation in scoring software and is the evolution of The Race Director, one of the industry’s most time-honored, leading scoring solutions. Designed with race timers’ unique and demanding needs in mind, RaceDay Scoring offers an easy-to-use, yet advanced, scoring solution with the ability to address basic to complex race day needs.
“We saw an opportunity and need to introduce new, innovative technology given the existing industry approach to scoring. The well-established, 29-year The Race Director is part of RunSignup’s product line and represents 30% of the scoring industry scoring approximately eight million finishers each year. This gives us an incredible amount of in-depth knowledge for the situations that timers face and how essential having the right scoring solution is for a timer to provide a positive race day experience. We applied this knowledge with our core competency of technology innovation and built a new generation of scoring technology. We are very excited to help timers elevate the industry’s technology and the continuous improvements to come,” said Bob Bickel, Founder and CEO of RunSignup.
Key RaceDay Scoring advanced features and methodology include:
- Open Approach – RaceDay Scoring is intentionally designed to be flexible and open, so timers can work with any registration provider, results output, and timing hardware.
- RaceDay Hub– Timers can set up a master scoring computer that any number of participant and results kiosks connect to for dynamic check-in, participant data changes, and results.
- No Internet Required – RaceDay Scoring runs as a native Window or Apple application. Everything runs locally, so timers avoid issues associated with poor Internet connections.
- Auto-Sync – When connected with the Internet, RaceDay Scoring automatically syncs participant information with the Cloud completely and dynamically.
- Dashboard – The real-time Dashboard provides one place to get a comprehensive view of your data and quick access to common functions on race day.
- Customize Reporting – Timers have the flexibility of using pre-built reports or fully customizing reports to meet their unique needs.
- Modern – Built upon the latest technology, RaceDay Scoring offers significant efficiencies in terms of code, performance, and networking capabilities.
The new release of RaceDay Scoring is now available as part of RunSignup’s new RaceDay bundled solution for race timers. This bundled solution will include RaceDay Results, Text Alerts, Photos, and the existing version of The Race Director. Timers also have access to RunSignup’s CheckIn, Bib Assignment, and Corral Management solutions. Special pricing is provided to timers with races that use RunSignup for registration.
RunSignup is offering RaceDay Timer Certification in January of 2019 during its four-state timer tour and is available for all timers regardless of the race registration provider. The certification sessions cover in-depth training on RunSignup’s RaceDay tools with an emphasis on RaceDay Scoring and RaceJoy, the industry’s leading participant tracking solution.
RunSignUp’s expertly crafted, all-in-one technology solution for endurance events powers the entire race lifecycle and elevates endurance and fundraising communities. The RunSignUp solution is built on a powerful, fully-integrated CRM and provides event organizers with the flexibility to create unique race experiences. RunSignUp products include promotional tools like email marketing and free race websites, a registration pathway, a full fundraising platform, management systems for clubs, volunteers, and sponsors, and a suite of RaceDay tools – including the runner-tracking app, RaceJoy, and the next generation race timing software, RaceDay Scoring. More than 17,000 races use RunSignUp to manage their events and register more than five million participants each year. For more information, visit RunSignUp.com.