Moorestown, NJ – RunSignUp, the leading race management platform for promotion, registration, and race day has added an upgraded fundraising platform to allow large nonprofits and fundraising events to complete the lifecycle of their event on a single platform. The new Fundraising Platform addresses the needs of many charity-first races, walks, and rides that need modern technology to maximize funds raised without sacrificing the needs of the participants, fundraisers, or donors with outdated technology.
While the new fundraising and donations features were implemented with the guidance of large, fundraising-first events, all races that include a charity component will also have automatic access to the upgraded options. RunSignUp Founder Bob Bickel says of the release, “The 4th generation of RunSignUp Fundraising, delivers the power of the purpose-built peer-to-peer fundraising platforms used by leading charity races, walks, and rides in the US. It was constructed through the guidance of charitable organizations like the Semper Fi Fund, CASA, and Komen Race for the Cure.”
Elaine Grobman, Chief Executive Officer of Susan G Komen Philadelphia, said “We are excited to move to the new RunSignUp platform for the 2017 Race for the Cure in Philadelphia. We expect the mobile design, the ease of use for our fundraisers and donors, the advanced marketing tools and the truly integrated experience from Promotion to Registration to Fundraising to Race Day to have a positive impact on this year’s race.”
The system has been built to accommodate:
Integrated Fundraising and Registration:
- Promotion, Registration, Fundraising and Race Day on a single platform for a smooth user experience and no juggling of multiple vendors
- Mobile friendly process for Registration, Fundraising, Donation, RaceDay and Race Director Dashboard.
- Customize separate questions for Participants and Fundraisers in one smooth SignUp process
- Open API for easy integration with other technology partners
- Reliable system with 99.998% uptime – only 8 minutes of scheduled downtime in 2015 and 0 downtime in 2016.
- Live, up-to-the-minute reporting on registration and fundraising with ability to track year-over-year.
- Ability for users to store credit cards for registrations & donations
- Donations can be made during registration, directly to the charity or to a fundraiser.
- Offline donations can be recorded, with management and reporting for both online and offline donation management.
- Automated, customized donor receipts from charity and from fundraisers
- Matching Gift Program with integrated HEP Data for finding employers
- Simple, Low 4% processing fee on donations, with the option for donors to pay
- Opt to automatically create fundraiser pages for participants (and/or teams of participants)
- Offer fundraisers email and social sharing tools to help them promote their fundraising effort.
- Optional Pledge management – so donors can make donations on a per mile basis for example with automated invoicing and payment collection.
- Optional ability to make all participants become Fundraisers, with options to defer Fundraising page setup until after registration
- Handles large scale with thousands of fundraisers and fundraising teams
- Comprehensive reports on all fundraisers to make it easy to manage both highly engaged fundraisers and large numbers of fundraisers of smaller amounts
- As part of the open RunSignUp strategy, RunSignUp will also continue to support Crowdrise and First Giving as options for donations and fundraising; there will also be an enhancement of the Crowdrise integration coming soon.
RunSignUp is the leading innovator of online tools for races registration, race day solutions, and running clubs. Services include RunSignUp for registration, RunSignUp Go for Race Day, RunSignUp RD Go for Timers, RunSignUp Clubs to enable membership management, and RaceJoy for mobile experiences. More than 10,000 race directors, timers, running club officers and running stores use these services today, including leading organizations like the Boilermaker Road Race, Crim Festival of Races, Pittsburgh Three Rivers Marathon, Inc., Fifth Third River Bank Run, Komen Race for the Cure Toledo, Mercedes Marathon, Kentucky Derby Festival, Leone Timing, KC Running Company, Compuscore Timing, Knoxville Track Club, Pike Peak Road Runners, Gulf Coast Runners, Columbus Running Company, Playmakers Running Store and many more. In 2015, over 10,000 races used the system to register more than 2.7 million participants. Services are free except for processing fees when conducting monetary transactions such as race registration or club membership renewal. RunSignUp is founded by runners for runners, using technical capabilities to bring the power of cloud computing to benefit the running community. For more information, visit www.RunSignUp.com.