TRI-FIT Hit the ground running with their Brand New Athleticwear Range
June 10, 2022
Premium triathlon brand, TRI-FIT are expanding their apparel offering to include a full range of high-end athletic clothing, made with technical fabrics and the latest in sportswear technology
/ENDURANCE SPORTSWIRE/ – TRI–FIT’s new apparel range – SiTech – is set to be the complete solution for athletes looking to take their performance to the next level without compromising on comfort. Building on their award-winning trisuit range, TRI-FIT’s new collection is packed with cutting-edge features such as laser cut ventilation, thermo-welded seams, and strategic reflection for the ultimate in performance-enhancement.
The premium, high performance fabrics are made with a precision fit and are breathable and moisture wicking, so that athletes can perform at their best while staying comfortable mile after mile. This collection has been 2 years in the making, undergoing a rigorous design, development and testing phase to make sure it is the pinnacle of quality.
The new range has pieces for both men and women and will include:
- SiTech Athletic Bra – featuring a secure and supportive fit and soft- touch straps with taped reinforced seams.
- SiTech Dual Shorts (Male) -featuring a unique mesh breathable waist band and thigh pockets
- SiTech Dual Shorts (Female) – featuring inner flatlock stitching and premium, breathable fabrics
- SiTech Leggings – featuring a high waist and four-way stretch fabric
- SiTech Singlet (Male) – featuring reflective details and a super lightweight fabric)
- SiTech Singlet (Female) – featuring reflective details and a super lightweight fabric)
- SiTech T-Shirt (Male) – featuring laser-cut ventilation and a tailored fit
- SiTech T-Shirt (Female) – featuring mesh arms and shoulders and subtle lower neck line.
On top of their mission to become the world’s leading triathlon apparel brand, TRI-FIT is also part of a sustainability campaign called 1% for the Planet, which means that 1% of all sales go towards environmental nonprofit organisations – whether or not the business is profitable. The idea is that because companies profit from the resources they take from the earth, they should protect those resources.
Simon Bennett, Founder of TRI-FIT, said, “We’re very excited to be launching our new athleticwear range, which reflects our vision and a new phase of growth and expansion for the brand. We’re proud to be continuing with our pledge to protect the planet in everything we do and are delighted with the quality of apparel we are bringing to market.”
Dan Evans, Co-Founder of TRI-FIT said, “We know first-hand how important it is for athletes to have clothing that supports their training, racing, and everything in-between. We wanted to showcase the latest features in sports clothing technology and have taken our time to make sure this new collection is up to our high standards.”