Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series Announces 24-Hour Global Winter Sale with a Destination & Distance for Every New Year Goal
December 5, 2023
– Events across the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series to go on sale for one day only beginning Wednesday, December 6 at 12 a.m. PST
– Celebrate the holiday season and prepare for your New Year’s resolutions with the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series with its 24-hour Winter Sale, offering the best registration prices of the season
TAMPA, Fla. (Dec. 5, 2023) /ENDURANCE SPORTSWIRE/ – To celebrate the holidays and help you achieve your fitness goals for the new year, the Rock ‘n’ Roll® Running Series announced a 24-hour Winter Sale beginning at midnight Pacific time on Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2023, offering the lowest prices of the season for all 2024 events in the Series. Interested participants looking to jump start their New Year’s fitness goals can take advantage of these exclusive one-day discounts by visiting, www.runrocknroll.com/winter-sale.
For over 25 years the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series has offered a distance and destination for everyone. Participants will have the chance to celebrate the biggest road-running series in the world, whether it’s at long-running events in San Diego and Nashville or an iconic journey through the Nation’s Capital at Rock ‘n’ Roll Washington DC. Special activations and experiences will be provided at each location to offer a unique experience you will never forget.
“We are excited to announce the Winter Sale will offer discounts for every race on the 2024 calendar,” said Elizabeth O’Brien, Managing Director, North America for The IRONMAN Group, owners of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series. “With a distance and destination for everyone, participants of all abilities will have a great opportunity to take advantage of the lowest prices of the year.”
Known for Bringing Fun to the Run®, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series has a distance for everyone, including 1-mile, 5K, 10K, half marathon, marathon, as well as Doggie Dash and KiDS ROCK® options. With the Series’ lively race atmosphere and celebratory Encore Entertainment, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series combines live music and entertainment with scenic routes that give participants a running tour of host cities.
Below is a listing of exclusive Winter Promotion deals for events in the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series:
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series Arizona
- Race Date: January 13-14, 2024
- Race Details: Kick off the New Year in the Valley of the Sun with a flat and fast race that takes you through the best of Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe. Participants will run through the red rocks of Papago, past murals from local artists, and down urban streets of three major cities. Distances include half marathon, 10K, 5K, and a KiDS ROCK race.
- Winter Sale Discount: Up to $54 off current registration
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series Las Vegas
- Race Date: February 24-25, 2024
- Race Details: The ultimate running party in the entertainment capital of the world. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series Las Vegas participants will take in the iconic sights and sounds of the city that never sleeps all under the night lights, including the ‘Welcome to Las Vegas’ sign, The Fountains of Bellagio, Downtown Las Vegas, and a mid-Strip finish line. Participants will be able to take in Vegas on the Strip at Night with a half marathon, 10K and a 5K under the lights of Downtown Las Vegas at the Freemont Street Experience.
- Winter Sale Discount: Up to $66 off current registration
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series Washington D.C.
- Race Date: March 16, 2024
- Race Details: Discover the district with a running tour of the Nation’s Capital. This event is the perfect opportunity to see all the historical landmarks and monuments with the iconic start on Constitution Avenue and Finish Line Festival at the National Mall. Distances available include half marathon and 5K.
- Winter Sale Discount: Up to $44 off current registration
- St. Jude Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series Nashville
- Race Date: April 27-28, 2024
- Race Details: This unique event is jampacked with authentic Nashville music at every turn. Prepare to be immersed in music culture from the expo to the finish line when you join us for the St. Jude Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series Nashville. Experience a legendary tour of Music City filled with iconic landmarks such as Broadway, Music Row, The Gulch, the Country Music Hall of Fame, and more. Distances available include marathon, half marathon, 5K, 1-Mile, Doggie Dash and a KiDS ROCK race.
- Winter Sale Discount: Up to $34 off current registration
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series San Diego
- Race Date: June 1-2, 2024
- Race Details: Come celebrate another year in the city where it all started with this epic race through sunny Southern California that also happens to be the birthplace of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series. Participants will explore everything San Diego has to offer with a picturesque course, jam-packed with spectator support. Start in San Diego’s iconic Balboa Park. The half marathon and marathon courses lead runners on a scenic tour through some of San Diego’s most iconic neighborhoods, including Hillcrest, North Park, Normal Heights and more, before finishing in Downtown San Diego at Waterfront Park close to the water and the boats and ships. San Diego is also home to 17 museums, gardens and the world-famous San Diego Zoo. Distances available include marathon, half marathon and 5K.
- Winter Sale Discount: Up to $24 off current registration
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series San Jose
- Race Date: October 5-6, 2024
- Race Details: Home to California’s fastest half marathon, participants enjoy a fast and highly spirited race that takes them through the heart of downtown San Jose including Little Italy, San Pedro Square, the Rose Garden and Japan Town with a fast finish in Plaza de Cesar Chevez! Additional distances available include a 10K, 5K, and KiDS ROCK race.
- Winter Sale Discount: Up to $14 off current registration
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series San Antonio
- Race Date: December 7-8, 2024
- Race Details: Home to the biggest running fiesta, Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series San Antonio is sure to bring the good times. Visit the famous holiday lights in December on the Riverwalk, and run past the historic Alamo! Distances available include a marathon, half marathon, 5K, and 10K.
- Winter Sale Discount: 2024 event open at pre-sale pricing
About Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series
Established in 1998, the Rock ‘n’ Roll® Running Series’ simple idea of making running fun has transformed both the U.S. and global running landscape by infusing the course with live bands, cheer teams, and entertaining water stations, creating a block-party atmosphere for participants and spectators alike. Focused on running, music and community, race weekends kick off with a free Health & Fitness Expo showcasing the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health and nutritional information and much more. Events culminate with an Encore Entertainment experience featuring eclectic musical artists from a variety of genres. With a goal of helping participants find the Beat in Their Feet™, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series has also featured some of the biggest names in music, with past performances including the likes of Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, O.A.R., Aloe Blacc, Pitbull, Flo Rida, The Band Perry, Fitz and the Tantrums, the Goo Goo Dolls, Bret Michaels, Kesha, The Revivalists, Hunter Hayes, Capital Cities, and Matt Nathanson. Further information about the Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series can be found online at www.RunRocknRoll.com and follow @RunRocknRoll on all social platforms.
About The IRONMAN Group
The IRONMAN Group operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, the Rock ‘n’ Roll® Running Series, IRONKIDS®, World Triathlon Championship Series, premier running events including the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon™ and City2Surf®, UTMB® World Series trail-running events including the Canyons Endurance Runs™ by UTMB®, Tarawera Ultra™ by UTMB® and Ultra-Trail Australia™ by UTMB®, Epic Series™ mountain bike races including the Absa Cape Epic®, road cycling events including Haute Route®, and other multisport races. The IRONMAN Group is the largest operator of mass participation sports in the world and provides more than a million participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. Catering to the full athlete experience, the company portfolio also includes FulGaz® virtual cycling, the most realistic indoor riding experience connected fitness application aimed at preparing athletes for real-world events. Since the inception of the iconic IRONMAN® brand and its first event in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines around the world. Beginning as a single race, The IRONMAN Group has grown to become a global sensation with hundreds of events across 55+ countries. The IRONMAN Group is owned by Advance, a private, family-owned business, and Orkila Capital, a growth equity firm focused on building great brands. For more information, visit www.ironman.com/about-ironman-group.
Advance is a private, family-held business that owns and invests in companies across media, entertainment, technology, communications, education and other promising growth sectors. Our mission is to build the value of our companies over the long-term by fostering growth and innovation. Advance’s portfolio includes Condé Nast, Advance Local, Stage Entertainment, The IRONMAN Group, American City Business Journals, Leaders Group, Turnitin, and Pop. Together these operating companies employ more than 17,000 people in 29 countries. Advance is also among the largest shareholders in Charter Communications, Warner Bros. Discovery and Reddit. For more information visit www.advance.com.