A Policy All Race Directors Should Consider
Red Rock Company proudly announces a comprehensive new Cancellation and Transfer Policy for all Red Rock Company owned events. Covering all Red Rock Company 2011 and future events, athletes will be able to cancel their registration for an event and receive a credit for their entry fee. The credit can then be used to register for another Red Rock event or can be transferred to a friend. We know “things” happen that prevent athletes from being able to race – it’s just life – so we feel it is time for event organizers to be more flexible and accommodating to our customers when issues arise that prevent them from racing once already registered. Our policy is simple and is outlined below.
1. Any athlete can cancel their registration for an event up to 7 days prior to the event.
2. The athlete will receive a credit for the full amount paid, minus a $20 processing fee and the original payment processing fees.
3. The credit will remain in their account for up to 1 year from the date of cancellation and may be used for any Red Rock owned event and/or products.
1. An athlete can transfer all or a portion of their account credit to another athlete.
2. There is no fee to transfer a credit.
3. To transfer, athletes must do the following:
a. Log into their Red Rock Company user account
b. Click Transfer
c. Search for and select the name of the person receiving the credit (the receiving person must have created a Red Rock athlete profile on redrockco.com)
d. Enter the dollar amount being transferred
e. Click Complete Transfer
4. The person receiving the credit will then log into their account, proceed to register for any event or purchase products, and utilize the credit on their account at checkout.
5. Credits will remain in the receiving customer’s account for 1 year from the date the credit was received by the original customer who transferred the credit.
Red Rock Company, located in Tempe, Arizona, is in the business of producing, promoting and supporting athletic events. Since our inception (in 2003), we have produced hundreds of events. Red Rock’s goal is to produce fun, safe events that excite athletes and promote a healthy lifestyle. In 2011, Red Rock will host over 15,000 athletes at events throughout Arizona and will interact with over 500,000 people.