Ready.Set.MOVE. is Bringing the Holiday Spirit to Runners’ Doors with its First-Ever, Limited-Edition Holiday Box
November 24, 2020
Ready.Set.MOVE. box is releasing a limited-edition holiday-themed box just in time for the season of gift-giving
PITTSBURGH, PA (November 24, 2020) – The best-value running subscription box, Ready.Set.MOVE., announces the launch of the first-ever Holiday Box. With four shipments throughout the year to runners throughout America, Ready.Set.MOVE. gets athletes ready for each season, and now, for the first time ever, Ready.Set.MOVE. has partnered with some incredible brands to offer a limited-edition Holiday Box. This box is being sold on a first-come, first-serve basis until it sells out, with the goal of spreading holiday cheer throughout the running community.
In the spirit of giving, this box is full of the holiday spirit and running must-haves, making it the perfect gift to surprise a loved one. From peppermint coffee to snackable marshmallows, check out the unique line-up items below:
- Brooks Running Tempo Knit Run Merry Socks & Holiday Coozies – Run Merry in these festive holiday socks and show off your love of the holidays and running with the Brooks holiday coozies.
- La Colombe Peppermint Mocha Draft Latte – A refreshingly minty winter wonder, made with real coffee, real milk, and real peppermint mocha.
- Knockaround Ugly Sweaters for the Holidays Fort Knocks – These Fort Knocks are durable, high-quality, and will add some holiday spirit to any outfit.
- NATHAN Strobe Light LED Safety Light Clip 2-Pack – Two strobes are (always!) better than one, with the redesigned Strobe Light 2-Pack, that allows you to cover both your front and backside.
- Smashmallow Hot Cocoa Snackable Marshmallows – The soothing warmth of chocolatey cocoa topped with fluffy frothiness. It’s a flavor smash up. Snuggle up and get toasty with a mug of velvety goodness.
- EOS Strawberry Cheer & Candy Cane Swirl 2-Pack Lip Balm – Get all the festive feels with Strawberry Cheer, with notes of juicy strawberries and tangy lime fizz. The Candy Cane Swirl flavor is mint with an irresistible twist – refreshingly minty candy cane blended with fluffy vanilla spun sugar.
- Yaktrax Hand Warmers – A safe, easy, and all-natural solution to cold hands.
- Nuun Hydration Orange Citrus Immunity – A tasty blend of botanicals and electrolytes for ongoing immune health support this winter season.
- Floyd’s of Leadville Full Spectrum Arnica Balm & CBD Gems – Arnica Balm 600mg: Derived from hemp organically grown and manufactured in the USA and includes the addition of the herb arnica, ginger, rosemary, & peppermint. 50mg Blue Raspberry Gems: The gummy-style morsels are crafted with THC-free CBD isolate from hemp that’s organically grown.
- Honey Stinger Vanilla Waffles -The smooth taste of vanilla and honey will satisfy your taste buds and keep you going as an afternoon snack, during your favorite activity – or will go great after your workout with a hot cup of coffee or tea.
- NuGo Dark MintChocolate Chip & Dark Pretzel Bars – The Dark Mint Chocolate Chip is like a thin mint but has all the benefits of a vegan bar and theDark Chocolate Pretzel has the delicious flavor of rich dark chocolate sprinkled with sea salt combined with the satisfying crunch of pretzels.
- This limited edition box is available for purchase starting this Black Friday until it sells out! Check out the details and learn more about the quarterly boxes at https://p3rstore.com/collections/subscription-box.
# # #
Ready.Set.MOVE. is a quarterly subscription box created by P3R. Ready.Set.MOVE.teams up with top brands to give the running community the best in running gear, accessories, and nutrition. Each quarterly box is valued at over $100 and retails at $49.99. The subscription box aims to be the best in the running industry, curated with industry-leading products to help those passionate about moving their fitness goals forward.
P3R is the engine behind Pittsburgh’s greatest races. We strive to inspire any and all to run with us. Best known for organizing the acclaimed annual DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon, P3R runs a variety of other high-quality races, events, and health and fitness programs throughout the Pittsburgh region. While many of our races attract some of the nation’s highest-profile professional athletes, we offer activities for all ages and ability levels. Anyone and everyone is invited to #RUNwithP3R! Read more at: P3R.org