New Issue of Race Director Magazine Available from Running USA
June 30, 2021
Summer edition of digital quarterly publication is online now
(July 1, 2021) – Running USA, the non-profit trade association for the sport of road running, is excited to announce that the second issue of Race Director Magazine (RDM) is now available for readers interested in the running industry to explore and enjoy.
“We couldn’t have been more pleased with the wonderful reaction and outstanding readership you gave to the first issue of Race Director Magazine. You won’t want to miss our summer issue, which is full of educational feature stories, timely industry news and interesting profiles and interviews,” said Dawna Stone, CEO of Running USA and publisher/editor-in-chief of RDM.
As races resume around the country and the coronavirus pandemic wanes, RDM includes articles relevant to the future of road racing moving forward, including:
- Start Lines are Back! A feature story with interviews from race directors around the country who held events this spring.
- The results of a survey of race directors about how their live events are moving forward this summer and fall.
- An interview with Dr. Brooke Nichols, advisor to the Boston Marathon and epidemiologist advising on health and safety procedures as the pandemic winds down.
- Sponsorship insight with actionable takeaways from both the events side, authored by Caroline Fitzgerald of P3R, and sponsor perspective, featuring an interview with Stevie Jones of Brooks Sports.
- A feature story on the future of charity running, with perspective from events, charities and athletes.
- A chance to meet Mary Anderson, Midwest race director and industry veteran.
- And much more!
Readers will enjoy an interactive digital engagement experience, with the chance to link out to supplemental content like videos, take a survey, or visit sponsored pages from industry companies. Please click often to get the full value of the publication.
Running USA would like to thank the companies who came forward to support this issue: Always Advancing, Ashworth Awards, Leslie Jordan, Kilter, Nicholas Hill Insurance, Nuun, Race Day Events, Race Roster and Rhino Active.
If you are interested in sponsoring a future page of RDM, please contact Christine Bowen.
About Running USA
Running USA is a non-profit organization committed to the growth and success of the running industry. Our promise is to deliver quality education, exceptional industry content, valuable research and ample networking opportunities. We connect. We support. We educate. Running USA brings together an entire community. As the voice of endurance running, we’re all about connection and collaboration. Whether we’re connecting race organizers with sponsors, partners and athletes, or connecting our members with vital information and best practices, our goal is to raise the profile of running and help more people get more out of it. For more information, visit www.runningusa.org