Cat Bradley joins Spring Energy Elite Team
March 2, 2021
Cat is excited to race fast and play hard with the fuel that she actually looks forward to!
Cat Bradley, an ultra runner, Olympic trials qualifier, and 2017 Western States champion, joins Spring Energy Elite Team. Cat has a long list of achievements, including top spots at the most competitive races. A combination of Spring Energy, real food performance nutrition products, with Cat’s enthusiasm, hard work, and talent will yield excellent results in the upcoming seasons! Cat is excited to race fast and play hard with the fuel that she actually looks forward to!
Cat Bradley’s most significant achievements include
- the 2017 Western States 100 Win in the most challenging conditions the race has ever seen,
- 13th overall place Ultra Trail Mont Du Blanc (8th place women, 1st American women, 3rd American over-all, Fastest top ten women in race history),
- With the time of 7 hours and 52 minutes, Cat was the First woman to break 8 hours on the Rim-to-rim-to-rim Fastest Known Time. She broke a 10-year-old record.
- Canyons Endurance Run 100k Win minutes of the course record
- The Bear 100 2nd place and 7th fastest women’s time in history.
- 2018 Quicksilver 100k Win and Course Record.
Spring Energy creates unique sports nutrition products made with wholesome ingredients. Their collaboration with numerous elite athletes, including Kara Goucher, Lucy Bartholomew, Sally McRae, Sage Canaday, Anna Frost, Kelly Wolf, and Beth Pascal, resulted in a line of real food energy gels and drinks. They are the fuel of choice for many endurance athletes. Spring is especially popular among those who strive for a healthy lifestyle, don’t want to fuel sugar-based products, and suffer from stomach problems.