The Running Event Opens Registration for 2022 Conference and Trade Show
August 2, 2022
#TRE22 invites retailers, event management professionals, brands, media, and others across run and outdoor specialty to connect, learn, and do business together this November 29 to December 1 in Austin, TX
PORTLAND, Maine (August 2, 2022)/ENDURANCE SPORTSWIRE/ – The Running Event (TRE), North America’s premier run specialty conference and trade show, today announced registration is open for its event taking place November 29 to December 1, 2022 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, TX.
“The Running Event’s mission has always been to support run specialty professionals, delivering the education, connections, and products they need to make a positive impact on their customers, community—and bottom line,” said Christina Henderson, Event Director, The Running Event. “With the launch of Switchback at The Running Event this fall, we’ll expand that mission, creating even more opportunities for retailers and brands to gain valuable contacts, access new insights, and source innovative products onsite. With registration for the 2022 event now open, we look forward to uniting run and outdoor specialty this fall and supporting all attendees’ growth and success.”
Highlights of #TRE22 include:
- Switchback at The Running Event, a dedicated space in the exhibit hall featuring outdoor brands like Keen, Wolverine, Vionic, and more
- Hundreds of market-leading specialty brands (such as Brooks Running, On, HOKA, New Balance, and Saucony)—and many new exhibitors (like Saysh and Free People Movement)
- Conference sessions with actionable takeaways developed for retailers and event management professionals across all levels of experience
- Deep-dive workshops focused on providing insight into critical job-specific topics
- Keynotes, special presentations, and exciting onsite events focused on themes including leadership; mentorship; sustainability; Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; sport; community; and more to facilitate meaningful discussions and industry advancement
- The Best Running Stores of 2022 awards ceremony that celebrates the top run specialty retail stores in America
- The crowd-favorite Indie 5K, to be held for the second year running at the Formula 1 track Circuit of The Americas
- The new For Every Run Film Festival, presented by Pacers Running and TRE, which will celebrate the best stories from around the running industry (more information to come)
Register for The Running Event 2022
Gain critical connections and resources in 2023 and beyond by attending #TRE22 this fall. With one pass offering access to conference sessions, workshops, onsite events, and the trade show floor, it’s easier than ever to register and bring your team. Click here to register.
Interested in exploring exhibiting opportunities? Contact Christina Henderson.
About The Running Event
Launched in 2006, The Running Event (TRE) is North America’s largest running specialty trade show. Each year, it attracts thousands of industry professionals seeking the latest in running footwear, apparel, gear, and services. New for 2022, TRE expands with Switchback at The Running Event, a dedicated space within the #TRE22 exhibit hall showcasing top outdoor brands. With numerous opportunities for peer learning, interactive and forward-looking conference programming, and dynamic product demonstration and discovery, The Running Event is the can’t-miss trade show for run specialty. For more information, visit www.therunningevent.com/.