RunSignup Wraps Up Inaugural Winter Symposium
January 15, 2020
(Moorestown, NJ)– RunSignup, the leading technology provider for races in the U.S., wrapped up their inaugural RunSignup Winter Symposium Tuesday, January 14th in Orlando, FL. The sold- out event gathered more than 250 race directors, timers, nonprofits, and industry professionals for education and networking opportunities.
Highlights of the symposium included:
- 25 education sessions in intersecting tracks for race directors, timers, and nonprofits using GiveSignup
- A Technology Demo Room with hands-on demonstrations of RunSignup technology and hardware options from ChronoTrack, MYLAPS, and Race Result. RunSignup technology stations included race websites, viral social marketing tools, ticket event creation, email marketing, and the RaceDay Technology Suite from CheckIn through Results
- The first peek at RaceTrends, RunSignup’s annual analysis of the endurance industry based on the 7 million participants who registered via their platform (public release coming 1/16/2020)
- The Morning Suite Run, a fun run through Orlando with a live demonstration of the RaceDay Suite tools including CheckIn, Race Day Scoring, RunSignup Results, and RaceJoy’s runner tracking app
- RaceDay Timer Certification and a brand new Advanced RaceDay Timer Certification
- A networking-focused dinner in the Chef’s Garden and a poolside Closing Reception
RunSignup Founder and CEO Bob Bickel said, “There’s so much knowledge in the endurance industry, and there’s nothing better than bringing everyone together to share best practices and new ideas. Hearing everyone’s feedback helps us to make better technology, and hands-on training helps our customers to get the most out of that technology”.
RunSignup is the leading all-in-one platform for endurance and fundraising events. More than 20,000 races, supporting over 8,000 nonprofits, use RunSignup’s free and integrated solution to save time, grow their events, and raise more. Built on a powerful CRM, RunSignup delivers the art of technology to power the entire race cycle, with promotional tools, registration, a full fundraising platform, and a suite of RaceDay products – including the runner-tracking app RaceJoy and race timing software, RaceDay Scoring. For more information, visit www.runsignup.com