Ready.Set.MOVE. Kicks Off 2021 With First Quarter Box
January 26, 2021
This quarter’s box is filled with workout must-haves to help all runners achieve their new year goals
PITTSBURGH, PA (January 26, 2021) – In a time of new year resolutions, Ready.Set.MOVE. prepares to ship out its first quarter’s box, filled with workout goodies that will not only help runners achieve their goals but also provide a little inspiration, too. It includes everything from a Brooks Running winter headband to Ora’s Amazing Herbal Lip Balm. The entire product list follows:
- Brooks Running Greenlight Headband. Descended from those puffy ear-muffs of decades past, this sleek headband balances warmth and breathability for comfort on cold days.
- La Colombe Draft Lattes. Runners will be surprised with either a Double Shot, Peppermint Mocha, Vanilla, or Mocha Draft Latte flavor in this quarter’s box. All Draft Latte flavors offer the full taste and texture of a true cold latte, complete with a frothy layer of silky foam.
- TriggerPoint LTE Massage Roller. The perfect compact massage roller to target sore muscles in the feet, hands, and forearms. Built with multi-density EVA foam, the roller can aid in mobility and help speed up recovery time by increasing the blood and oxygen flow to your feet and forearms.
- KT Recovery+® Pain Relief Gel Roll-on. This product provides long-lasting, penetrating pain relief with a powerful blend of cool and warm sensations.
- 2021 DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon water bottle. Celebrate the neighborhoods of Pittsburgh with the official 2021 DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon water bottle, created in partnership with Nuun Hydration.
- Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods Oats Bars. These are deliciously rich and satisfying, yet are made with whole grain oats, peanut butter, organic chocolate chips, and organic honey to offer serious nourishment. Perfect for when runners want to spoil themselves—with wholesome satisfaction.
- Ora’s Amazing Herbal Lip Balm. This velvety textured lip balm heals and helps lips stay soft and supple. Locks in moisture all day, with a gentle aroma of delicious vanilla.
- Nuun Hydration Sports Tube. These are a tasty and hydrating blend of electrolytes, minerals and caffeine that provide complete hydration with an extra boost.
- Floyd’s of Leadville Blue Raspberry and Strawberry 50mg gems. Chewable Gems are a tasty way to Relax and Recover. The gummy-style morsels are crafted with THC-free CBD isolate from hemp that’s organic. Floyd’s of Leadville’s 180mg Lavender Full Spectrum Balm will also be in the box. It is derived from hemp organically grown, contains lavender, tea tree, oregano, and sweet basil essential oils, as well as 4% Lidocaine. Use this on your sorest muscles post-run for the recovery you deserve!
- Honey Stinger Strawberry Waffle. A thin layer of classic honey with natural strawberry flavor sandwiched between two thin waffles, as well as Fruit Smoothie Gel. An organic tapioca syrup, organic honey, added electrolytes, and a blend of natural fruit flavors, this gel will keep runners fueled for any athletic endeavor.
Runners not yet subscribed to Ready.Set.MOVE. that sign up before Feb. 5 will receive this Winter box! Check out the details and learn more about the quarterly boxes here.
# # #
Ready.Set.MOVE. is a quarterly subscription box created by P3R. Ready.Set.MOVE. teams up with top brands to give the running community the best in running gear, accessories, and nutrition. Each quarterly box is valued at over $100 and retails at $49.99. The subscription box aims to be the best in the running industry, curated with industry-leading products to help those passionate about moving their fitness goals forward.
INSTAGRAM: readysetmovebox FACEBOOK: readysetmovebox WEBSITE: P3R Store
P3R is the engine behind Pittsburgh’s greatest races. We strive to inspire any and all to run with us. Best known for organizing the acclaimed annual DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon, P3R runs a variety of other high-quality races, events, and health and fitness programs throughout the Pittsburgh region. While many of our races attract some of the nation’s highest-profile professional athletes, we offer activities for all ages and ability levels. Anyone and everyone is invited to #RUNwithP3R! Read more at: P3R.org
FACEBOOK: RUNwithP3R INSTAGRAM: RUNwithP3R TWITTER: @RUNwithP3R