PKRS Launches Endurance Athlete Ambassador Program
November 11, 2020
Applications are now open to join Team PKRS and help educate the world about AI fitness solutions
(Santa Monica, CA – NOVEMBER 11, 2020) — PKRS.AI, the artificial intelligence-enabled holistic training platform for endurance athletes, today launches an all-new ambassador program to motivate people around the world to reach their peak potential through sports.
PKRS is now accepting applications to join the ambassador program online at pkrs.ai/ambassadors. Broadly speaking, PKRS is looking for endurance sports enthusiasts — runners, cyclists, swimmers, triathletes, and other multi-sport athletes of all skill levels — with strong social followings, a passion for fitness and a talent for telling stories through words, photo and video.
All members of the PKRS Ambassador Team will receive:
- $30 monthly free AI membership, coached by Myra
- Fair portion of our revenue from your user(s) every month as long as they are subscribed to one of our memberships
- The opportunity to try ground-breaking new products and technology first
- Rapha / Pedal Mafia Custom cycling kit, triathlon kit, running kit and gear perks after achieving specific milestones
- Potential access to free race entries to select partner events IRONMAN and Haute Route, and more partners to come
- The chance to be featured in our channels, podcast, newsletter, Instagram, and other social media
- Welcome post featuring you shared in our social media channels
PKRS’ backers include some of the most accomplished leaders in the world of VC and endurance sports. Among them is Eric Joule, former CMO of Strava, who now serves as a marketing advisor for PKRS. Bill Ng, formerly the Head of Global Partnerships & Business Development at Zwift, also serves as an advisor. Others include Jan Frodeno, the world champion Olympic triathlete, and Fred Uytengsu Jr., a successful Ironman organizer, athlete and sports investor.
PKRS was founded in 2018 by Nicola Munarini and Sébastien de Jong with the intention of transforming human performance by creating accessible tools that empower individuals to achieve and maintain their peak. It first launched with a focus on creating a virtual, app-based coaching team for endurance athletes where every user had access to a human head coach, strength specialist, nutritionist, concierge, and the early iteration of an AI called Myra — the virtual brain that now ties the various inputs together and build s the training program.
Apply to be an ambassador now at pkrs.ai/ambassadors. For more information on PKRS, please visit pkrs.ai
PKRS.AI is the first Artificial Intelligence software developed – initially – for endurance athletes. Behind the app there is a powerful AI machine that delivers data-driven, holistic & continuous coaching, dramatically boosting people’s performance. Based in Santa Monica, CA, PKRS.AI is owned and operated by athletes to help build the future of performance tools and software.
Contact: Michael Finn
TRUE Communications for PKRS