Marmot Wins Multiple Media Awards For Fall 2020 Lineup
February 25, 2020
Rohnert Park, Calif. – February 25, 2020 – Marmot’s innovative new WarmCubeTM insulation technology continues to garner hits and awards, this time from the Fall 2020 collection. WarmCube combines the warmth of down or synthetic insulation with a unique baffling system designed to trap air and hug the body for maximum warmth and comfort while preventing migration of the insulation. Marmot’s WarmCube Featherless Hoody took home the ISPO 2020: Gold-Winner-Outdoor award, Show Stopper Award from SKI Magazine at Outdoor Retailer’s Snow Show, and was featured in many other outlets including Gear Patrol’s list of “Our Favorite New Products from America’s Largest Outdoor Gear Show.” Marmot’s new WarmCube Gallatin Sleeping Bag also took home the ISPO 2020: Gold-Winner-Outdoor award further demonstrating the great success WarmCube is destined to have in the marketplace.
Since its beginnings in 1974, insulation has been a part of Marmot’s DNA. As a testament to those roots, Marmot, a global leader in high-performance outerwear and a division of Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL), is introducing more than 10 new styles featuring the WarmCube technology in its Fall 2020 collection.
The WarmCube Featherless Hoody features an athletic fit with 3MTM ThinsulateTM and Primaloft® synthetic insulation protected by an outer layer of Pertex Quantum® fabric for athletes and adventurers who brave situations where moisture and wet weather may present itself. At 1 lb. 2.7 oz for a Men’s Medium this jacket is light enough to take on any trip where warmth is essential.
- Pertex Quantum® fabric is designed to protect from wind and improve the efficiency of insulation
- 3D WarmCube construction prevents down fill from shifting and traps heat in the surrounding air channels for maximum warmth and performance
- Fixed hood with hidden adjustable front opening
- Internal elastic cuff gasket on the sleeves
- Extra-long zippered hand pockets
- Internal zippered pocket
- Double cord lock hem adjustment
- Materials: Pertex Quantum® 100 percent Recycled Nylon Mini Ripstop (1.0 Ounces Per Yard)
- Insulation: 120 g/m2 Primaloft® Silver Hi-Loft and 120 g/m2 Recycled ThinsulateTM Featherless with WarmCubeTM construction
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Weight: 1 lb. 2.7 oz. (530 g)
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL (Men)
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL (Women’s)
- Availability: September 2020
- MSRP $400.00
About Marmot Mountain, LLC
Marmot is an award-winning, globally distributed brand of high-performance, technical clothing, apparel and equipment. Since 1974, Marmot products have been worn by climbers, skiers, mountaineers and adventurers world-wide. Marmot works with professional mountain guides, world-class athletes and expeditions—pushing the limits of product innovation and technology— pioneering what is possible in the most extreme environments on earth. For more information about Marmot please visit www.marmot.com.