MAAP X 100% Hypercraft Has Landed In Fresh, New Seasonal Shades
January 10, 2023
Movement Accelerates Altered Perception.
SAN DIEGO, Calif. – January 10, 2023 /ENDURANCE SPORTSWIRE/ – Uniquely combining color and craft, MAAP x 100% Hypercraft sunglasses have returned in fresh new seasonal colors. Part of an ongoing collaboration, MAAP have again teamed up with the California-based performance eyewear specialists, 100%.
MAAP x 100% Hypercraft lenses are built differently. Featuring 23g of UltraCarbon™ technology, 100% frameless Hypercraft are lighter, stronger and more dynamic than any performance lens on the market. New colors for the season include Forest Green, Deep Purple and Bone. Designed in a series of hues to style in combination with MAAP’s performance road apparel.
“Our fourth collaboration with 100% brings a new lifestyle focused color palette to their most technically advanced Hypercraft sunglasses. Not only are they the best performance shades to wear on the bike, no doubt we’re going to be wearing these out of the saddle too”, said Misha Glisovic, MAAP’s Creative Director and CCO.
Gwen van Lingen, 100% VP of Marketing adds “We are proud to be associated with MAAP, their attention to detail, style, creativity and performance is next level. It fits perfectly with the 100% DNA. You can see the synergy of our partnership reflected in this inspiring collaboration.”
- Designed in California and Australia
- Interchangeable lenses (two lenses included)
- Lens 1 color: Forest Green (Grey-Green 14 VLT), Deep Purple (Plum 23 VLT) or Bone (Bronze 15 VLT)
- Lens 2 color: Low-Light Yellow Silver Mirror (56 VLT)
- Superior optics with Ultra HD lenses made from crack and chemical resistant material
- 5.5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection
- 100% proprietary UltraCarbon™ material for a durable, strong and lightweight frame
- 100% UV protection (UV400)
- Scratch-resistant lens coating of the highest quality
- Streamlined Laser Cut Rimless Shield with superior ventilation positioned with aerodynamic angles
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic lens treatment repels water, dirt, and oil
- Temple arm scoops to manage moisture
- Available with contrast-defining HiPER® lens and photochromic lens
- Complete full-spectrum UV protection, including UVA, UVB and UV400 wavelengths
- Ultra-grip rubber nose and temple tips provide a secure fit
- Ultra-lightweight of 23 grams offers ultimate performance with minimal weight
- Comes with a hard case, microfiber cleaning bag, clear replacement lens and extra alternative fit nose pad
Access the full collection of lifestyle and product images with this Dropbox Link.
MAAP was established in 2014 to develop the art and progression of cycling through a considered approach to style, innovation and performance. With a fresh blend of bold patterns and technically advanced performance fabrications, MAAP’s products are designed for a global community of cyclists pushing their training, racing and adventuring to ever greater levels.
100%, based in San Diego, California, is an independent premium sports brand with a focus in performance eyewear, technical apparel, and sports protection. 100% empowers the most demanding athletes with the performance technologies and gear they need to compete at the top of a wide variety of sports. The roots of 100% date back to 1982 when the superstars of Motocross wore the original 100% logo as a badge of honor on their race gear and helmets. Today, 100% is inspiring a whole new generation of athletes in various disciplines of sport, and asking them the original tagline: “How much effort do you give?”
The 100% brand boasts an impressive roster of athletes including seven-time Tour de France Green Jersey winner, and three-time road cycling World Champ, Peter Sagan; two-time 450 AMA Supercross champion Cooper Webb; Olympic Gold Medalist, UCI cross-country mountain bike world, and European Champ Jolanda Neff; Five-time UCI downhill world champ Loïc Bruni; #1 ranked long-course Triathlete in the World, Gustav Iden; Olympic Gold Medalist and X-Games Champion snowboard superstar Zoi Sadowski-Synnott; Olympic Gold Medalist Freestyle Skier Nico Porteous; four-time Olympic Gold medaling biathlon sensation, Johannes Thingnes Boe; MLB All Star Atlanta Braves Ronald Acuña Jr.