An impressive speaker line-up ready to educate and inspire at the 2020 RACE-MANIA Summit and Expo
March 3, 2020
Boston, MA – March 3, 2020 – Sun Multisport Events has announced the final list of speakers for the 2020 RACE-MANIA Summit & Expo taking place on Sunday, March 15, 2020 at the Boston University Fit Rec Center in Boston, MA. Designed to educate, equip and inspire triathletes, runners, cyclists and swimmers on the eve of a new season, RACE-MANIA features informative and inspirational seminars, clinics and workshops; various competitions; the Trails in Motion film festival; and an expo with 75+ sponsors and exhibitors.
Headlining this year’s RACE-MANIA is 3x Olympian and 4x World Champion Tim Don who will be interviewed by founder of DMSE Sports, Boston Marathon Race Director and endurance sports legend, Dave McGillivray.
A broad range of topics will be covered by 25+ speakers including:
- CBD and the endurance athlete
- Plant-based fueling
- Movement and strength training
- Swimming with a purpose
- How to run the Boston Marathon
- Creating a mindset for racing at your best
- Running with power
- Fat Burning with Metabollic Efficiency Training
- Navigating pain while training
- The importance of proper recovery
- Making endurance sports accessible to the adaptive athlete
The complete 2020 RACE-MANIA speaker line-up includes:
- Arnar Larusson – Co-Founder of Tyme Wear, the world’s first wearable performance lab.
- Brady Bell – CEO, Pure Spectrum, a company committed to cultivating and crafting the highest quality hemp-derived products.
- Brendan Aylward – owner of Unified Health and Performance and AdaptX, an educational training program for coaches who want to start adaptive fitness programs.
- Caroline Kavanagh – owner and founder of InsideOut Human Performance, Certified Level II Metabolic Efficiency Training Specialist and Certified Specialist in Fitness Nutrition.
- Colin Cook – Owner/head coach of Peak Triathlon Coaching and Peak Recovery and Health Center (Nashua, NH); USA Triathlon and IRONMAN certified coach.
- Danielle Kroot – DPT, Level 1 certified with the North American Institute of Manual Therapy, USA Triathlon and USA Track & Field.
- Dave McGillivray – founder DMSE Sports, Boston Marathon race director, philanthropist, motivational speaker, endurance sports legend.
- Dina Griffin – owner and founder of The Nutrition Mechanic, Board Certified Sport Dietitian, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Certified Level II Metabolic Efficiency Training Specialist.
- Brian Billchik – Director of Sports Cardiology at The Lown Cardiology Group, Cardiologist Brigham and Womens Hospital and Chestnut Hill, MA.
- Emily Saul – Sport Psychology Coach with a Master’s degree in Sport Psychology; Licensed Mental Health Counselor; founder, E Saul Movement and leader of November Project Boston.
- Greg Robidoux – Founder of CyclingPT, owner and Executive Director of the Serotta International Cycling Institute, Co-Director of the Spaulding Cycling Medicine Program.
- Heidi Strickler – Board Certified Registered Sports Dietitian and Metabolic Efficiency Training Specialist, Prime Sports Institute in Bellingham, WA and nutrition coach, eNRG Performance.
- Holly Bidlack – Master Director and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist for Green Compass.
- Jason Pak – co-owner Achieve Fitness (Somerville, MA), Certified Personal Trainer, Functional Movement Screen Specialist and Certified Kettlebell – Functional Movement Specialist
- Jerry Sancinito – USAT Level 1 and IRONMAN certified coach with Breakthrough Performance Coaching
- Joe McConaughy – Ultra-running coach and professional ultra runner for Columbia, owner fastest known time for the Pacific Crest Trail, Appalachian Trail and Wicklow Round in Ireland.
- Jon Robichaud – VP Marketing/Founding Partner, iKOR, a company that creates natural and scientifically formulated solutions for people to continue an active and pain-free lifestyle.
- Jonathan Steeves – USAT Level 1 certified coach with Breakthrough Performance Coaching.
- Kristen Lamb – IRONMAN and USAT certified coach with Breakthrough Performance Coaching, manager of the BPC Ride Studio (Salem, MA).
- Kyle Robbidoux – Director at the Massachusetts Association for the Blind & Visually Impaired; Manager, United in Stride; legally blind ultra runner.
- Lauren Pak – co-owner Achieve Fitness (Somerville, MA), Certified Personal Trainer and Functional Movement Screen Specialist.
- Meredith Atwood – the “Swim Bike Mom”, motivational speaker, writer, podcaster, USAT Level 1 and IRONMAN certified coach and best-selling author.
- Peter Zeiger – Head coach Crimson South Swim Team
- Rick Muhr – head coach of The Marathon Coalition™, former head coach for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training program.
- Sue Sotir, PhD (Physical Education) – USAT Level 1 certified coach with Breakthrough Performance Coaching and National Strength and Conditioning Association member
- Tim Don – 3x Olympian in triathlon, 4x World Champion, subject of the acclaimed documentary, “The Man with the Halo” (KEYNOTE SPEAKER)
- Tony Rich – Founder EventHorizon Endurance, USAT Level II and IRONMAN certified coach, coach of the Masters Swimming for Boston University
- Vince Vaccaro — Master Chi Running®/Chi Walking® Instructor
The 2020 RACE-MANIA seminar schedule is here: https://race-mania.com/boston/seminars/
The 2020 RACE-MANIA clinics & workshops schedule is here: https://race-mania.com/boston/clinics-workshops/
Attendees can register here: https://www.active.com/boston-ma/camps/race-mania-summit-and-expo-2020
RACE-MANIA is produced by Sun Multisport Events and Platinum-level sponsors include the Boston Triathlon, Breakthrough Performance Coaching, Marathon Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine, Marathon Sports, Max Performance and Normatec Recovery. Boston University’s Fit Rec Center, located at 915 Commonwealth Avenue in Boston, MA, provides state-of-the-art facilities for RACE-MANIA, including 25,000+ square feet for the expo, a high-tech theater for presentations, multiple classrooms for clinics and workshops, an indoor track and a world-class pool.
About Sun Multisport Events (SME): SME is New England’s premier, award-winning endurance event production company. SME offers a unique set of events that attracts a diverse set of endurance athletes. In addition to the RACE-MANIA Summit and Expo, SME produces sprint, olympic and half distance multisport races and “Barn to Run”, New England’s first and only farm-based trail race series. SME won “Best Triathlon Series” (2013) and it’s Patriot Half won “Best Small Race” and unprecedented 3x (2018, 2013) in the Triathlete’s Choice Awards and “Best Triathlon” in the Best of Competitor 2016 (Northeast). Visit the Sun Multiport Events website to learn more at https://sunmultisportevents.com/
RACE-MANIA exhibitor and attendee inquiries:
Owner, Sun Multisport Events