Vera Bradley Partners with Coleman® To Launch New Limited-Edition Collection
May 9, 2022
A New Way to Express Personal Style in Outdoor Gear
CHICAGO – May 9, 2022/ENDURANCE SPORTSWIRE/ – On the trail. Up to the lake. Into the woods. Along for the road trip or a day at the beach, let’s go together…Vera Bradley + Coleman! Vera Bradley and The Coleman Company, part of the Newell Brands global portfolio, have partnered to develop fashionable outdoor gear for those who appreciate function and style. From day trips to overnight weekend getaways, the collection includes a variety of new products and two exclusive patterns, Eden Paisley and Wildflowers, to inspire you to enjoy the outdoors all summer long.
“Vera Bradley and Coleman are both beloved American heritage brands known for quality, durability, innovation, and thoughtful design, so our partnership is a natural fit. The Vera Bradley + Coleman collection is a perfect complement to our mission of connecting and empowering women and girls in their unique and remarkable journeys. This collection will allow our customers to explore the world with ease and make it a brighter place at the same time,” noted Daren Hull, Vera Bradley Brand President.
The limited-edition Vera Bradley + Coleman collection includes matching products thoughtfully created to showcase individual taste and style. Whether gathering friends for a backyard movie night or planning an extended girls’ weekend trip to appreciate nature, the partnership between Vera Bradley and Coleman encourages outdoor adventures for all.
Jim Pisani, CEO of the Newell Brands Outdoor & Recreation Business Unit, added, “The outdoors has always been a place for personal growth and expression, and the Coleman Company has been a part of that journey for more than 120 years. We’re excited to introduce a collaboration that pairs the iconic patterns of Vera Bradley with the storied history and outdoor expertise of Coleman.”
- 28-Can Soft Cooler*: With a comfortable carrying strap and multiple pockets, this cooler is perfect for picnics, festivals, or any outdoor entertainment.
- Broadband Quad Chair: Take comfort with you on any adventure; this chair easily folds in a carry bag and is ready for the next relaxation opportunity.
- 4P Skydome™ Tent*: Compact in size, this is the perfect weekend getaway tent. The easy set-up allows for more time spent with friends and family.
- 20oz Brew Tumbler: The ideal pint glass for every endeavor, this stackable tumbler includes a built-in bottle opener and straw to take with you on the go.
- Cooler Backpack: Carry your cold drinks and snacks with ease on your next camping adventure with this Cooler Backpack.
- Sling Backpack: The cargo space of a small backpack and the effortlessness of a hands-free crossbody style meet at last.
- Daypack (15L) and Large Daypack* (22L): Whether you’re hiking new trails or exploring your own backyard, these packs have your back for adventures near and far.
- Camping Blanket: Travel-ready and so soft, this camping blanket has a water-repellent finish with a fleece backing so you’ll be warm and cozy no matter where your journey takes you.
- Hip Bag: Wherever you wander, this thoughtful hip bag has all of your needs covered. From its water-repellent finish to its comfortable elastic strap, you’ll reach for it before embarking on any adventure.
*Only available in Eden Paisley
THE COLEMAN COMPANY, INC:
Built from 120 years of experience, The Coleman Company, Inc. inspires connections between people and the outside, and our gear is everywhere you are: on the trail, by the lake, at the campsite—and these days, even in your backyard. Coleman believes that time spent outside reconnects people with each other and with the planet, paving the path for a better tomorrow—for everyone. The Outside is Calling. Answer it. For more, visit coleman.com and follow them on Instagram.
ABOUT NEWELL BRANDS
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Rubbermaid, FoodSaver, Calphalon, Sistema, Sharpie, Paper Mate, Dymo, EXPO, Elmer’s, Yankee Candle, Graco, NUK, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Spontex, Coleman, Campingaz, Contigo, Oster, Sunbeam and Mr. Coffee. Newell Brands’ beloved, planet friendly brands enhance and brighten consumers lives at home and outside by creating moments of joy, building confidence and providing peace of mind.
This press release and additional information about Newell Brands are available on the company’s website, www.newellbrands.com.
ABOUT VERA BRADLEY
Vera Bradley, based in Fort Wayne, Indiana, is a leading designer of women’s handbags, luggage and other travel items, fashion and home accessories, and unique gifts. Founded in 1982 by friends Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and Patricia R. Miller, the brand is known for its innovative designs, iconic patterns, and brilliant colors that inspire and connect women unlike any other brand in the global marketplace. Visit www.verabradley.com and follow @verabradley to learn more.
Vera Bradley Media:
Hunter PR for Vera Bradley
Sasquatch Agency for Coleman