Tracksmith Introduces the Off Roads Collection
October 15, 2020
Running pieces designed for exploration in changing conditions
BOSTON (Oct. 15, 2020) – Tracksmith, an independent running brand, today launches its Off Roads Collection, designed for exploration and featuring pieces crafted for the challenges of running outside the lines. Runners of all levels can unlock rewards from hitting the trail, whether it’s the single track in their local park or a weekend adventure in the mountains. Inspired by the uniquely challenging and ever-changing conditions found on the trails in New England, these color blocked pieces are made from high-performance fabrics with thoughtful details for adventuring.
The Collection, which is available exclusively at tracksmith.com, includes the following pieces for men and women:
- The Off Roads Jacket (MSRP $198): a packable water-and dirt-repellent jacket, made from a Schoeller Bluesign-certified lightweight stretch woven fabric. With two secure hand pockets and a third back zippered pocket, the jacket can be packed into the zippered pocket and held with a hand strap for running.
- Off Roads Shorts (MSRP $98): These 2-in-1 shorts feature a quick-drying UV-protective shell with a compressive tight underneath. Designed for maximum carrying capacity, they include an adjustable elastic belt that’s exposed at the back for tucking in a shirt, plus two waist pockets for fuel and side liner pockets large enough to store your phone.
- Off Roads Crew (MSRP $138): This crewneck long sleeve is designed with versatility and grit in mind, combining the inherent properties of Merino wool and polypropylene in a pragmatic silhouette.
- Off Roads Tee (MSRP $88) and Long Sleeve (MSRP $98): Made from a blend of Merino wool and Tencel, this is a heavyweight, warmer cousin to Tracksmith’s best-selling Harrier Long Sleeve, ideal for off road adventures where you need a top to last not only a full day of running, but the next day too.
- GoCap Off Roads (MSRP $55): Together with the team at Ciele, Tracksmith crafted a version of the best-selling GOCap for getting off-roads. Featuring the same water-repellent Schoeller fabric as the Off Roads Jacket, this is a lightweight, 5 panel, packable running cap.
- Plus, the Off Roads Bandana, Off Roads Crew Socks and Mission Backpack.
“This year we’re finding that mixing in trail running to our usual track and road routine helps us stay motivated and connected to nature.” said Matt Taylor, Tracksmith founder and CEO. “TThis collection was designed with adventure in mind. It’s about exploring, letting go of pace and revelling in the meditative focus and unexpected discoveries found on the trail.”
For more information about the Tracksmith Off Roads Collection, please visit www.tracksmith.com/collections/off-roads.
Please direct Tracksmith media inquiries to PR Director Massimo Alpian at [email protected].
About Off Roads
Asphalt and rubber are tailored to times and easy comparison; but it’s the trails where athletes head when they’re looking for incomparably good times. The Off Roads Collection is designed for exploration, featuring pieces inspired by and crafted for the challenges of running outside the lines. These are the times to embrace running without agenda. Get lost, go far, give in.
Founded in Boston in 2014, Tracksmith is an independent running brand built on a deep love for the sport. We craft products, tell stories and create experiences that enrich the running experience. We celebrate the amateur spirit and seek to inspire the personal pursuit of excellence. Shop our latest collections for training, racing and rest days at Tracksmith.com or come run with us at the Trackhouse, 285 Newbury Street, Boston.