TheTriSummit Begins TONIGHT!
March 17, 2021
TheTriSummit features a stellar lineup of triathlon legends, Olympians, pro triathletes and industry experts including Bob Babbitt, Mark Allen, Heather Jackson, Tim O’Donnell, and Katie Zaferes.
TheTriSummit kicks off tonight at 8pm ET with Challenge Family North America CEO Bill Christy, IRONMAN Senior Regional Director Paul Huddle, and USAT Board member and race director Gabriela Gallegos. Rarely are senior members from Challenge Family and IRONMAN found on the same panel, but they are at TheTriSummit, to discuss The Return to Racing.
The governing body of triathlon, USAT, aligned with TheTriSummit further bolstering the event’s reach, prestige and appeal to the world of Triathlon.
TheTriSummit is set to air virtually from today, Wednesday, March 17th through Friday, March 19th. Registration is free with the option to upgrade to a paid VIP registration. Proceeds from VIP registrations will benefit the Challenged Athlete Foundation.
To learn more and register, visit: http://www.thetrisummit.com/
Wednesday, March 17th
- 8:00pm ET – The Return to Racing with Bill Christy and Paul Huddle, hosted by Bob Babbitt
- 8:45pm ET – Avoiding Injury upon your Return with Andy Potts, Lesley Paterson and Mark Allen, hosted by Bob Babbitt
Thursday, March 18th
- 8:00pm ET – Nutrition Periodization with Tim O’Donnell and Bob Seebohar, hosted by Dede Griesbauer
- 8:45pm ET – Get Sleeker to Get Faster with Gustav Iden, Hunter Allen & Alex de Boer, hosted by Bob Babbitt
Friday, March 19th
- 1:00pm ET – Performance Metrics to Master 2021 with Katie Zaferes and Joel Filliol, hosted by Bob Babbitt
- 2:00pm ET – LIVE Q&A with registered sports dietitian Sean Spanbauer (VIP ONLY)
- 3:00pm ET – LIVE Q&A with Olympian Katie Zaferes (VIP ONLY)
- 4:00pm ET – Take Virtual With You with Ryan Bolton, Heather Jackson and Colleen Sager, hosted by Bob Babbitt
TheTriSummit is for triathletes who don’t settle. For triathletes who have a growth mindset, and want to get the most out of themselves as we return to racing in 2021. It doesn’t matter whether the goal is to finish, to PR, or to qualify for Kona or USAT Nationals…what brings triathletes together at TheTriSummit is the pursuit of something greater than who you are today.
Kick off the triathlon training season with the perfect combination of education, motivation and inspiration to prepare you for your best year yet in 2021. Hosted by the legendary Bob Babbitt and guest host Dede Griesbauer (Ultraman World Record Holder), you will be taken on a journey with 17 top pro triathletes and experts to learn about curated topics in the sport of triathlon, with a particular focus on how to best emerge from the pandemic to successful racing. Your personal best is ahead of you in 2021.