RunSignup Announces 2024 Winter Timer Tour
October 4, 2023
Taking “Timer Tip Tuesday” On the Road
Moorestown, NJ – October 4, 2023 /ENDURANCE SPORTSWIRE/ – RunSignup, the leading registration and technology provider for endurance events in the United States, announces its 2024 Winter Timer Tour. The company is set to connect with timers across the country to provide an update on RunSignup’s RaceDay Suite of timer technology products and offer valuable insights to expand timer business related revenue. The four-city tour offers timers an opportunity to network among peers and have the chance to get one-on-one time with RunSignup’s RaceDay team.
“Timers are pivotal to the race event experience, serving as the technology backbone to elevate the overall race experience. We typically host Timer Tip Tuesday webinars to give updates and training on technology needed for today’s timers. The Timer Tour allows us to engage face-to-face with timers nationwide, helping them to harness our platform’s full potential. Plus, timers will get to connect with their peers and swap best practices and form potential partnerships,” said Bob Bickel, RunSignup’s Founder and CEO.
The 2024 Timer Tour will feature updates on RunSignup’s cutting-edge RaceDay timer technology products to help today’s timers:
1. RaceDay Scoring: RunSignup’s innovative and easy-to-use scoring solution designed for today’s timers.
2. RaceDay CheckIn App: Timers can help races to simplify participant check-in processes and enhance the live event experience through kiosk modes with this intuitive app.
3. RaceJoy App: Timers certified in RaceJoy offer events real-time participant tracking, real-time streaming data feed results, and interactive race experience between participants, spectators, and event organizers.
4. Mobile Timing App: An alternative solution for remote or smaller scale events in addition to backup and verification tool for chip-timed events.
The 2024 Timer Tour will also explore how timers can boost their revenue by leveraging RunSignup’s technology and partnerships in the industry. From getting the most out of RunSignup’s race technology, to expanding into the adjacent ticket business, to creative collaboration with others –timers will gain a deeper understanding of how to open up new avenues for growth and success.
Participants will have the chance to network with fellow timers, fostering valuable connections and gaining personal facetime with industry peers and RunSignup’s RaceDay team.
The 2024 Timer Tour will visit the following locations on the specified dates. Space is limited and timers are encouraged to register early. Click here to sign up for the Timer Tour.
– Houston, January 16, 2024
– Charlotte, February 6, 2024
– Detroit, February 13, 2024
– Denver, February 27, 2024
RunSignup is the leading event solution delivering the art of technology to endurance events and nonprofits. More than 28,000 events use our free and open platform to register 8 million annual participants, raise more than $2 Billion and grow their events. Our expertly crafted, open and all-in-one solution powers event revenue generation and supporter engagement through flexible registration, free event websites, free email marketing, integrated fundraising, and a suite of RaceDay tools. No subscriptions, no plans, no monthly fees.
To find out why customers like the Richmond Marathon, American Cancer Society, Vacation Races, and RaceDay Events use RunSignup, visit www.runsignup.com.