MYLAPS hosts webinar about event industry trends
January 8, 2021
Industry experts share their thoughts on the 2021 running season
Haarlem – MYLAPS Sports Timing organizes a live webinar on Thursday 14 January (10:00-11:00 AM EST) with a group of experts in the sports event industry. They will discuss the event outlook for 2021 and share their knowledge and ideas.
The panelists have various backgrounds like event organization, timekeeping, registration, charity fundraising, and the European Athletics federation.
People can register for this free webinar on this page:
In this 60-minute webinar the following topics will be discussed:
- Vision on the industry for 2021
- How to handle topics like staffing, overcrowded Q3 agendas, entry fees, insurance, PCR testing, etc?
- A take on mass participation from a participant’s perspective; will it get back to ‘normal’?
- Opportunities in the industry
- How can the industry’s suppliers strengthen each other?
The panel discussion will be hosted by Mike Schmitz (Regional Manager MYLAPS Americas) and Maurice Timmermans (Sales Manager MYLAPS EMEA).
Guest speakers are:
- Marko Vasic – Head of Development European Athletics
- Laurentiu Mihai – International Partnerships at Bucharest Running Club
- Robyn Andrews – Regional Manager UK & Ireland at GivenGain
- Nikos Polias – Founder & General Manager at All About Running
- Andreu Ballbe – CEO of Chip Timing SL
- Pierre Duvelleroy – Founder Njuko
About MYLAPS Sports Timing
At MYLAPS we support athletes, racers, and events in creating their ultimate sports experience. Every year we capture the performance of over 20 million people all over the world. And turn their data into insights, progress, and fun. We offer them a better understanding of their performance and help them with their best next steps. Founded in 1982, we have revolutionized the world of sports timing with groundbreaking innovations and set the standard ever since. Our products and platforms are used at professional events like the Olympics and NASCAR to countless local events around the corner.
If you have any questions or need Hi Resolution images, please contact Krijn Snuif (Marketing Manager at MYLAPS), firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)6 29 72 18 59.