Miami Nights Cycling Club Announces 2023 Race Schedule and Team Sponsors
March 2, 2023
Miami, Florida – March 2, 2023 /ENDURANCE SPORTSWIRE/ – The Miami Nights Professional Cycling Team, one of the premier professional teams in the National Cycling League, today announced their 2023 competition schedule and the list of world-class sponsors supporting their bid to win the $1 Million NCL prize purse, the largest in the history of US professional cycling.
The Miami Nights’ start their 2023 racing program with the Tucson Bicycle Classic on March 3, immediately following their pre-season training camp in Tucson, Arizona. In addition to competing for the $1 million prize purse across four National Cycling League Invitational races, the team will compete in top-tier road, criterium, and stage races nationwide.
“Teammates develop friendships in training and during training camps, but racing forges bonds that last a lifetime,” said Sebastian Alexander, Miami Nights’ Head Coach and an experienced sporting director who previously led United Healthcare and Jamis teams. “We want to come out of the gate with a dominating performance in our home race, the NCL Invitational in Miami Beach on April 8, and then keep on winning throughout a full North American race schedule.”
Dr. Andrea Cyr, a sports medicine physician turned professional cyclist on the Miami Nights team said, “Racing a comprehensive nationwide schedule is hard, physically, and mentally, but all those race days are also essential for building the fitness and speed to win. With a mixture of experienced teammates and world-class support from sponsors and the National Cycling League, the Miami Nights are poised to be one of the top professional cycling teams in the United States.”
Miami Nights Key Sponsors
The best equipment brings out athletes’ best performances, and the Miami Nights are proud to have support from the most advanced brands in endurance sports. Throughout the season, athletes will train, compete, and win exclusively using the following equipment:
- Factor Bikes: With a heritage deep in the world of motorsport and aviation, Factor Bikes develops the world’s most advanced racing bikes for all competitive disciplines.
- Full Speed Ahead (FSA): World class bicycle components for road cycling and mountain biking developed with a commitment to making technically superior components that deliver the ultimate performance.
- Vision Tech: Innovative and cutting edge bicycle components engineered to deliver the best in aerodynamics, speed and performance.
- Wahoo Fitness: Wahoo Fitness: the World’s leading endurance athlete fitness technology company, with the most advanced device and software ecosystem – powering training, indoor cycling, and race-winning performance
- Rudy Project: For nearly forty years, Rudy Project has elevated the performance of athletes by crafting best-in-class Italian sport performance sunglasses and prescription eyewear, goggles, helmets, and other accessories. Founded in Treviso, Italy by Rudy Barbazza, the company has earned a reputation among elite athletes and weekend warriors for pioneering new materials and technologies that are highly customizable, technically precise, and durable. Please visit www.rudyprojectna.com to learn more.
- Bont Cycling: Custom footwear company dedicated to developing the world’s most technically advanced and anatomically correct cycling shoes.
- DeFeet: Cycling socks and gear engineered for comfort, performance, and durability, manufactured in North Carolina from USA-sourced materials
- PowerBar: The original in sports nutrition since 1983. Tested on the road and proven in the lab by athletes, for athletes. https://sport.powerbar.com/
Media Contact: Guillermo Rojas – firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT THE NATIONAL CYCLING LEAGUE
The National Cycling League, Inc. is revolutionizing professional cycling in the United States by building the professional sports league of the future – a league with foundational values of diverse ownership, gender equality and inclusion, technology, and sustainability. Featuring a new cycling league format, racing on iconic circuits, in the most iconic cities. Men and women will compete on the same team, on the same course, in a way that respects their differences yet weighs their performances and values their contributions equally.
The NCL will launch in 2023 with 10 teams (invite-only) of professional cyclists competing for a record-setting $1 Million prize purse across a series of criterium-style races in four major markets: Miami Beach, Fla. – April 8th; Atlanta, Ga. – May 14th; Denver, Colo. – August 13th; and Washington D.C. – September 17th. In 2024, the National Cycling League will expand to a planned eight (8) cities across the U.S.