Join
×

If Virtual Racing Is Our Future, It’s Time to Reinvent the Rules

June 25, 2020

80 percent of proceeds of a virtual Brooklyn Mile goes to a COVID relief fund, while the other 20 percent goes to the prize purse. This is where things get interesting – to level the playing field, every runner’s time was age-adjusted using Jack Daniels’s VDOT formula. Read more on Runner’s World.