BikeFlights.com Announces 2022 Brand Ambassadors
February 9, 2022
Program supports 39 individual cyclists and one team
PORTLAND, OR (February 9, 2022) /ENDURANCE SPORTSWIRE/ – BikeFlights, an easy-to-use bicycle shipping service and supplier of easy-to-pack bike boxes, is pleased to introduce its Brand Ambassadors for the 2022 season, including 39 individuals and one team.
“We have an amazing and talented roster of cyclists who will represent BikeFlights as Brand Ambassadors this year,” said Sue George, Vice President of BikeFlights. “From grassroots riders to veteran pros, our Ambassadors continue to inspire us and others to ride, race and explore. We look forward to helping them achieve their many goals in 2022 and beyond.”
Launched seven years ago in 2015, the BikeFlights Brand Ambassador program continues to make it easier for Ambassadors to ship their bikes, wheels and gear, whether they are traveling to or from a training camp or event or are shipping gear that they’ve just sold online. In exchange, Brand Ambassadors help spread the word among their local communities about BikeFlights.
“This year’s BikeFlights Brand Ambassador program is our most inclusive yet,” said George. “We have ambassadors who are gravel riders, mountain bikers, road riders, trackies, triathletes and cyclocrossers of different races, ethnic backgrounds, ages, genders and locations.”
BikeFlights Brand Ambassador Miki Razo said, “BikeFlights has been so easy to use for shipping our bikes for trips. It’s easy to set up and figure out costs and timing.”
Expect to see BikeFlights Brand Ambassadors in action at national caliber events like The Mid South, Sea Otter, Unbound, Leadville, Steamboat Gravel, Rebecca’s Private Idaho and Big Sugar as well as many more events in their local communities. You’ll also often see them out pedaling on their favorite local roads and trails.
BikeFlights Brand Ambassador Caleb Swartz said, “BikeFlights has made my travel and logistics exponentially easier. Using BikeFlights to ship gear and bikes ahead of time makes air travel a breeze. The peace of mind having my gear already waiting for me at my lodging for a race or trip is wonderful. It’s cost effective, efficient and easy to use! I am also continually impressed with the customer service I receive.”
- Abe Alkhamees (Remote)
- Alexey Vermeulen (Boulder, CO)
- Andreas Drekonja (Minneapolis, MN)
- Annie Davis (Bentonville, AR)
- Ashton Lambie (Houston, TX)
- Ayesha McGowan (Decatur, GA)
- Caleb Swartz (Missoula, MT)
- Candice Votava (West Hartford, CT)
- Charley Erickson (Portland, OR)
- Clara Honsinger (Portland, OR)
- Derek Braun (Kansas City, MO)
- Diana Hildebrand (Cleveland, OH)
- Egla Richey (Birmingham, AL)
- Ellie Brent (Topeka, KS)
- Garrett Bonenberger (Knoxville, TN)
- Jake Wells (Avon, CO)
- Jay Magee (Livermore, CA)
- Jessica Brunson (San Antonio, TX)
- Jessie Wildblood-Crawford (Flagstaff, AZ)
- John Croom (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Joseph Lawhorn (Chillicothe, OH)
- Justin Hanneken (Fort Myers, FL)
- Kait Boyle (Victor, ID)
- Kelly Ann Freire (Miami, FL)
- Kerry Werner (Vinton, VA)
- Lindsey Richter (Bend, OR)
- Lisa Gillespie (New York City, NY)
- Liza Rachetto (Los Altos, CA)
- Michael Sayers (Sacramento, CA)
- Miki Razo (Tryon, NC)
- Rebecca Rusch (Ketchum, ID)
- Rose Grant (Columbia Falls, MT)
- Ryan Petry (Boulder, CO)
- Shawna Anderson (Superior, WI)
- Sydney Wenger (Bedford, VA)
- Tia Carter (Lancaster, PA)
- Tina Beecham (Cibolo, TX)
- Trey Best (Boone, NC)
- Bear Development Team (including Riders: Robert Douglas Day, Brayden Christopher Johnson, Kyan Scott Olshove, Blake Wray, Carson Bigelow Hampton, Cobe Freeburn, Daxton Mock, Keegan Luke Pelton, Lasse Jacob Konecny, Paul Leo Fabian, Pavel Rune Nelson, Mahala Helene Randel, Ruth Abigail Holcomb, Tai-Lee Smith, Madeline Joanna Robbins, Gabrielle Marie Richardson, Alexis Bobbitt, Paige Lauren Edwards, Isabella Kristine Hyser, Cayden Matthew Parker, Jack Spranger, Noah Scout Spangenberg, Ian Brown, Liam Baartman, Raul Alejandro Gutierrez, Bailey Cioppa, Hayden McJunkin, Margaret Holcomb, Makena May Kellerman, Ellie Loan Krafft, Nicholas Tommy Konecny, George Anthony Frazier III, Ethan Thomas Blocker, Vida Lopezdesanroman, Andelyn Aagard, Alyssa Brooke Whhite; and Team Managers and Staff: Julia Violich, Colby Pastore, Jason Jablonski and Julien Petit)
The BikeFlights.com Brand Ambassador program is full for 2022. The application period for 2023 Brand Ambassadors will open sometime in October and typically remains open for about two weeks. Stay tuned to our e-newsletter, social media and blog for details about when and how to sign up.
For more information about BikeFlights.com’s 2022 Brand Ambassadors, visit Bikeflights.com/ambassadors. To get started shipping your bike, go to BikeFlights.com. To stay up to date on all BikeFlights.com happenings, follow our blog at Blog.BikeFlights.com.
BikeFlights.com is an easy-to-use bicycle shipping service and a supplier of easy-to-pack bike shipping boxes. You get low costs, preferred handling and on-time delivery with every shipment as part of our Best Way Guarantee. Join the over one million served – including individuals, bike shops, events and cycling industry businesses – who have used BikeFlights to ship their bikes, wheels, and gear with confidence since 2009. Our advanced online platform enables e-commerce and near real-time monitoring of shipments from pickup to delivery.
For more information, visit www.BikeFlights.com.