Adventure Fit Events Seeking Sponsors For Its Highly Popular and Sold Out “Active, Outdoor Entertainment” Events
October 28, 2019
Experiential and custom opportunities are available to reach 20,000+ outdoor lifestyle consumers.
BOULDER, Colorado, October 28 2019 – Adventure Fit Events, an award-winning experiential event marketing and production company, is seeking official sponsorships with companies wanting to connect with outdoor lifestyle consumers through large-scale experiential events. Over 20,000 participants are expected to attend Adventure Fit’s “active outdoor entertainment” events in 2020, generating millions of impressions for partnering brands through event marketing channels. “It’s no secret that brands are seeing the benefits of connecting with customers face-to-face.” reveals Josh Kravetz, President of Adventure Fit. “Consumers are investing more on experiences than ever before and this creates an opportunity for brands to engage with our attendees through creative and fun experiential event marketing strategies.” Experiential event sponsorship opportunities are now available for Adventure Fit’s numerous running, cycling, food, beer, and music festivals.
Since 2003, the team at Adventure Fit has been growing events that create relationships with active lifestyle customers. Working with top brands including SHAPE Magazine, New Belgium Brewing, and CLIF Bar, Adventure Fit’s events have included elements that educate, increase sampling, and directly drive sales for its partners. Successful past examples of experiential strategies for partners have included: scavenger hunts, obstacle courses, custom apparel and souvenirs, and bike-powered phone charging.
New Custom Event development is available as well as partnerships with popular existing events including:
- Old Man Winter Rally (2/9/20): Winter gravel cycling and running adventure in the Rocky Mountains.
- Burning Can Fest at the Lyons Outdoor Games (5/30/20): Outdoor lifestyle festival with a beer fest, huge concert, adventure sports, and camping.
- Triple Bypass Ride (7/11/20): Colorado’s largest participatory cycling event, taking riders on a 120 miles course over 3 mountain passes.
- Race Across America (6/16/20): World’s Toughest Bicycle Race, spanning 3000 miles from west coast to east coast.
- The Beer Relay (5/30/20): The love child of team trail running and beer drinking.
- Boulder Taco Fest (7/25/20): The best tacos, live lucha libre wrestling, concert, and fine beverages at the base of the foothills in Boulder, CO.
- Gold Rush Rally (Sept 2020): Cycling adventure through the gravel roads and trails of Boulder’s gold mining past, set in historic Gold Hill, CO.
Sponsorship packages are available for individual or discounted for multiple events. Current companies partnering with Adventure Fit events include: Oskar Blues Brewery, Rapha cycling apparel, Nuun hydration, the Town of Lyons, New Belgium Brewing, Otter Box, and many more.
Sponsorship and partnership inquires can be sent directly to Josh Kravetz at [email protected]
About Adventure Fit: Adventure Fit is an Experiential Event Marketing and Management company that specializes in Active Entertainment productions. Our deep understanding of the active marketplace allows us to develop creative events and results-driven solution for our clients. Adventure Fit has produced some of the countries most popular sporting events, such as the New Belgium Urban Assault Ride, Burning Can Fest at the Lyons Outdoor Games, and the Shape Diva Dash. www.AdventureFit.com