2020 RACE-MANIA Summit and Expo announces initial speaker line-up
January 21, 2020
Boston, MA – January 21, 2020 – Sun Multisport Events has announced the initial list of speakers for the 2020 RACE-MANIA Summit & Expo taking place on Sunday, March 15, 2020 at the Boston University Fit Rec Center in Boston, MA. Designed to educate, equip and inspire 2,000+ triathletes, runners, cyclists and swimmers on the eve of a new season, RACE-MANIA features informative and inspirational seminars, clinics and workshops; various competitions; and an expo with 85+ sponsors and exhibitors.
The initial list of speakers confirmed to appear includes:
- Meredith Atwood – the “Swim Bike Mom”, motivational speaker, writer, podcaster, USAT Level 1 and IRONMAN certified coach and author of the best-selling book, “Triathlon for the Every Woman: You can be a Triathlete. Yes. You.” and the recently published, “The Year of No Nonsense: How to Get Over Yourself and On with Your Life“.
- Brendan Aylward – owner of Unified Health and Performance and AdaptX, an educational training program for coaches who want to start adaptive fitness programs
- Colin Cook – Owner/head coach of Peak Triathlon Coaching and Peak Recovery and Health Center (Nashua, NH); USA Triathlon and IRONMAN certified coach
- Dina Griffin – owner and founder of The Nutrition Mechanic, Board Certified Sport Dietitian, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Certified Level II Metabolic Efficiency Training Specialist
- Caroline Kavanagh – owner and founder of InsideOut Human Performance, Certified Level II Metabolic Efficiency Training Specialist and Certified Specialist in Fitness Nutrition
- Danielle Kroot – DPT, Level 1 certified with the North American Institute of Manual Therapy, USA Triathlon and USA Track & Field
- Kristen Lamb – IRONMAN and USAT certified coach with Breakthrough Performance Coaching, manager of the BPC Ride Studio (Salem, MA).
- Jason Pak – co-owner Achieve Fitness (Somerville, MA), Certified Personal Trainer, Functional Movement Screen Specialist and Certified Kettlebell – Functional Movement Specialist
- Lauren Pak – co-owner Achieve Fitness (Somerville, MA), Certified Personal Trainer and Functional Movement Screen Specialist.
- Tony Rich – Founder EventHorizon Endurance, USAT Level II and IRONMAN certified coach, coach of the Masters Swimming for Boston University and Guinness World Record Holder for the fastest Indoor Ironman triathlon
- Kyle Robbidoux – Director at the Massachusetts Association for the Blind & Visually Impaired, legally blind ultra runner
- Jerry Sancinito – USAT Level 1 and IRONMAN certified coach with Breakthrough Performance Coaching
- Sue Sotir, PhD (Physical Education) – USAT Level 1 certified coach with Breakthrough Performance Coaching and National Strength and Conditioning Association member
- Jonathan Steeves – USAT Level 1 certified coach with Breakthrough Performance Coaching
- Vince Vaccaro — Master Chi Running®/Chi Walking® Instructor
Additional speakers to be announced soon including the 2020 RACE-MANIA keynote. Visit the RACE-MANIA website at http://race-mania.com/ for the list of seminars and clinics & workshops presented by the speakers listed above.
RACE-MANIA is produced by Sun Multisport Events and Platinum-level sponsors include the Boston Triathlon, Breakthrough Performance Coaching, Marathon Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine. Normatec and Sun Multisport Events. Located at 915 Commonwealth Avenue in Boston, MA, Boston University’s Fit Rec Center provides state-of-the-art facilities for RACE-MANIA, including 25,000+ square feet for the expo, a high-tech theater for presentations, multiple classrooms for clinics and workshops, an indoor track and a world-class pool.
About Sun Multisport Events (SME): SME is New England’s premier, award-winning endurance event production company. SME offers a unique set of events that attracts a diverse set of endurance athletes. In addition to the RACE-MANIA Summit and Expo, SME produces sprint, olympic and half distance multisport races and “Barn to Run”, New England’s first and only farm-based trail race series. SME won “Best Triathlon Series” (2013) and it’s Patriot Half won “Best Small Race” and unprecedented 3x (2018, 2013) in the Triathlete’s Choice Awards and “Best Triathlon” in the Best of Competitor 2016 (Northeast). Visit the Sun Multiport Events website to learn more at https://sunmultisportevents.com/
RACE-MANIA exhibitor and attendee inquiries:
Owner, Sun Multisport Events