Running USA is the leading trade organization for the running industry. The organization’s mission is to strengthen and grow the endurance industry worldwide by providing education, advocacy, and development resources. Throughout each year, Running USA releases research reports, offers educational webinars and white papers, and puts on the largest running industry conference in the world.
The organization’s primary focus is to position itself as the industry thought leader by providing content that informs and enables its members to grow, individually and collectively.
The Operations Manager will have the responsibility for ensuring the smooth operational execution of the organization’s programming. The Operations Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer in a collaborative effort to achieve short- and long-term initiatives.
- Ownership of all membership benefit products
- Ensure consistent and efficient delivery of member benefits.
- Research, negotiate and finalize new membership benefits.
- Manage cleanliness of data in Hubspot, ensuring accurate reporting and metrics
- Oversee automated member communications and adjust as needed to ensure maximum conversion
- Coordinate with sales and marketing teams to streamline processes and ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Update the WordPress website, as needed.
- Work with the sales team to oversee the operational activation of sponsorships.
- Communicate with sponsors/members, as needed to streamline operations.
- Manage all expo booth sales for the annual Running USA Conference
- Organize logistics for Accelerator series and other similar in-market events
- Manage operational logistics for the annual conference, as guided by the Chief Operating Officer
- Procurement and sourcing of products related to the annual conference and other events.
Marketing & Communications
- Manage inbound blog updates, social media postings, and biweekly newsletter production
- At least 3 years of operations experience; track record of effectively guiding operations, adhering to timelines, and maintaining accountability.
- Unwavering commitment to efficient and effective processes, industry-leading content, and data-driven evaluation
- Excellence in organizational management.
- Strong ability to prioritize when presented with multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, and adaptable
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a small team environment
- Passion, idealism, integrity, positive attitude, and self-directed
How to apply: Submit resume, cover letter and any supplemental materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com