As the Coaching Development Director, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Develop a broad multi-channel approach for on-going coaching development for current CTS Coaching Staff.
- Identify and coordinate an on-going stable of thought leaders in endurance sports who can provide continuing education for our coaching staff.
- Provide leadership, manage and engage CTS Coaching Staff through coaching development opportunities and initiatives.
- Develop a standard coaching education model for new cycling and ultrarunning coaches.
- Manage and coordinate on-going communication with CTS Coaching Staff.
- Develop and manage ongoing coaching effectiveness programming.
- Collaborate with the CTS leadership team on developing new products and services, integrating new technologies, and refining the company’s strategic vision.
Some Things You May Do In This Role:
- Coordinate coaching education webinars with various experts.
- Manage coach surveying to identify areas for improvement.
- Create a 1, 2, and 5-year coach development strategy.
- Research new tools and strategies that can be utilized by coaches and integrated in CTS services.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop messaging and programs that support our athlete community.
- Create an online resource portal for CTS Coaches.
- Act as a consultant to CTS Coaches by routinely reaching out to coaches to discuss pain points and areas of opportunity.
- You have an established network of experts and thought leaders in endurance sports that you can utilize to assist in on-going coaching development and continuing education.
- You can effortlessly connect with people over the phone and internet.
- You are an expert at building relationships across an organization.
- You are an experienced educator and facilitator.
- You are comfortable taking complete ownership of projects from ideation to execution.
- You have the skill set and understand the need for on-going professional development and leadership.
- You understand the importance of leadership and management to a diverse network of coaches from cycling, running and triathlon backgrounds.
- You can efficiently block your time to stay focused on projects with tight deadlines.
- When given a task, you find a way to get it done, whether it requires a Google search, learning a new skill or asking team members questions.
Required College degree/certifications:
- Bachelor of Science or greater in either exercise physiology, kinesiology, nutrition or appropriate studies.
- High level coaching background (Preferred)
- International coaching experience (Preferred )
- Practical background in sport science
- Athletic background
- Google Suite (Preferred)
- Salary commensurate with education and experience
- Medical and Dental Benefits available
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Colorado Springs, CO or remote
- Reports to CEO
A pioneering company in the endurance coaching industry CTS has improved the performance of more than 20,000 athletes since 2000. Founded by renowned coach and author Chris Carmichael, and home to more than 50 professional coaches, CTS seeks to change lives and ultimately the world, through the power of movement, healthy habits, knowledge, and inspiration. The company provides personal coaching, training camps, and Endurance Bucket List experiences to athletes of all ability levels. For more information, visit www.trainright.com.
To apply for this job please visit applicant.mightyrecruiter.com.