Moorestown, NJ – RunSignUp, the membership registration provider for running clubs such as the Oregon Road Runners Club, the Huntsville Track Club, the Kalamazoo Area Runners, and the Richmond Road Runners, has released an update to their Club Membership Platform. The updates coincide with the 2018 Road Runners Club of America Convention kicking off in Washington, DC. The release includes:
- Permanent member numbers can now be assigned to new and renewing members according to parameters set by the club leadership
- Automatically assign numerical, alphabetical, and alpha-numeric options of any character length
- Assign automatically from a custom pool of member numbers
- Manually assign member numbers
- Updated member and membership reports displaying the new permanent member numbers
- A redesigned Club Dashboard with a modern User Experience that replicates the feel of the RunSignUp Race Dashboard
The RunSignUp Clubs platform is designed to give running clubs an alternative to excel spreadsheets and paypal by automating the process of tracking members, reminding members to renew, and collecting payment. The new option for permanent members numbers within a club makes it easier for running clubs to migrate their membership to the free platform while maintaining their legacy member numbers.
RunSignUp is the leading technology provider for races in the US. More than 15,000 races use RunSignUp to manage their events, registering more than 4 million participants each year. Services include RunSignUp for registration, fundraising, and race promotion, RunSignUp Go for RaceDay, RD Go for Timers, RunSignUp Clubs to enable membership management, and RaceJoy for mobile experiences. Customers include leading organizations like the Boilermaker Road Race, Crim Festival of Races, Pittsburgh Three Rivers Marathon, Inc., Fifth Third River Bank Run, Philadelphia Marathon, Komen Race for the Cure Philadelphia, Mercedes Marathon, Kentucky Derby Festival, Silicon Valley Turkey Trot, Leone Timing, KC Running Company, Compuscore Timing, Knoxville Track Club, Pikes Peak Road Runners, Gulf Coast Runners, Columbus Running Company, Playmakers Running Store and many more. Services are free except for processing fees when conducting monetary transactions such as race registration or club membership renewal. RunSignUp is founded by runners for runners, using technical capabilities to bring the power of cloud computing to benefit the running community. For more information, visit RunSignUp.com.