(Moorestown, NJ) – RunSignup released their second quarterly update of 2019, showing strong growth that included the first single quarter that hit 10,000 races using the platform. Additionally, the company announced major technology upgrades and invested in future development with three new software developers.
Compared with the same period in 2018, RunSignup recorded:
- 18% increase in the races served
- 21% growth in registrations
- 25% increase in transactions
The major technology announcements of Q2 were centered around two areas:
- RunSignup for Nonprofits: The company expanded their offerings in the nonprofit sector, introducing a nonprofit ticket solution, donation websites, and a nonprofit dashboard. The new features were available in Q2 through an Early Adopter Program and will be generally available in Q3.
- Free Websites: RunSignup enhanced their free race websites, introducing professional point-and-click cover pages and free hosting of a custom domain. Free websites are secure, SEO optimized, mobile-friendly, and feature a race’s brand (not RunSignup’s).
More details about what’s to come in Q3 will be shared following the sold-out RunSignup Symposium that kicks off on July 15, 2019. For more information, visit: https://runsignup.wordpress.com/2019/07/09/q2-2019-runsignup-results/
RunSignup is the leading all-in-one platform for endurance and fundraising events. More than 20,000 races, supporting over 8,000 nonprofits, use RunSignup’s free and integrated solution to save time, grow their events, and raise more. Built on a powerful CRM, RunSignup delivers the art of technology to power the entire race cycle, with promotional tools, registration, a full fundraising platform, and a suite of RaceDay products – including the runner-tracking app RaceJoy and race timing software, RaceDay Scoring. For more information, visit www.runsignup.com