RunSignup Launches Free RaceDay Results for All Timers
October 24, 2019
And Unlimited RaceDay Photos and TXT Alerts as Part of the RaceDay Suite
October 24, 2019 –Moorestown, NJ – RunSignup announces free unlimited RaceDay Results and unlimited TXT messaging for timers and race organizers. The new results policy will simplify and replace RunSignup’s existing credit system. This change supports RunSignup’s strategy to deliver unprecedented value for timers with its RaceDay Technology Suite, and demonstrates the company’s support for the timers and events who have embraced RunSignup’s platform.
Timers use RaceDay Results to deliver real-time scored finisher results data through a web interface and can be readily accessed through mobile devices. RaceDay Results also offers dynamic Leaderboards also available via web interfaces to quickly get results data to participants and spectators. RunSignup’s new results policy is effective immediately and includes the following changes:
- Removal of system caps. RunSignup has removed the limits for issuing results or sending text results on race day.
- New free unlimited RaceDay Results from any source or scoring platform.
- New unlimited RaceDay Photos and TXT messaging of split and finish results as well as emergency messages as part of the RaceDay Suite license.
“We are very excited to make our results platform a free, open and easy-to-use solution for the industry. Any timer can deliver scored results using RaceDay Results with any type of scoring solution at no charge. For free TXT messaging and RaceDay Photos, we require a RaceDay Suite license, but timers can still use their legacy scoring platforms like RunScore as they gradually learn and migrate to the future of scoring with our RaceDay Scoring product,” said Bob Bickel, Founder and CEO of RunSignup and GiveSignup.
Industry timers and event organizers can take advantage of RunSignup’s free delivery of scored finisher result data and unlimited RaceDay Photos and result text messages through one of the following approaches:
- All Races that use RunSignup or GiveSignup for registration will now automatically have this as a free available service.
- All Timers in the industry can now take advantage of RunSignup’s RaceDay Results at no charge and are able to utilize any scoring or registration platform.
- Timers who purchase the RaceDay Suite License will now have access to unlimited RaceDay Photos and TXT messaging of splits and results regardless of the event’s registration platform or timing software.
The majority of scoring solutions have already completed the integration with RaceDay Results. Timers may use RaceDay Scoring, the Race Director, RunScore, Agee, RMTiming or any other scoring platform alongside RaceDay Scoring to deliver real-time results.
Onsite RaceDay Suite product training and RaceDay Timer Certification is available at RunSignup’s Winter Symposium to be held on January 13 and January 14, 2020 in Orlando Florida.
RunSignup is the leading all-in-one platform for endurance and fundraising events. More than 20,000 races, supporting over 8,000 nonprofits, use RunSignup’s free and integrated solution to save time, grow their events, and raise more. Built on a powerful CRM, RunSignup delivers the art of technology to power the entire race cycle, with promotional tools, registration, a full fundraising platform, and a suite of RaceDay products – including the runner-tracking app RaceJoy and race timing software, RaceDay Scoring. For more information, visit www.runsignup.com.