July 21, 2016 – Moorestown, NJ – RunsignUp announced the new RaceDay Go Platform this week at the RunSignUp Symposium. This is a major strategic direction for the company, with a comprehensive platform for creating a complete race day experience.
RunSignUp is embarking on a strategic mission by taking the following actions:
- Creating a new brand separate from RunSignUp to allow for open use of technology components by races, timers, race management companies, photographers, registration companies and timing equipment companies
- Consolidating existing Race Day offerings under the new RaceDay Go brand
- Release new RaceDay Photo Platform
- Release RaceDay SignUp Kiosk native app. This joins the native RaceDay CheckIn and RaceDay Results apps with a common architecture to allow for online and offline operation on Apple, Android and the Web
- Integrating RaceDay Results (from The Race Director and RunScore) directly into RaceJoy App – the first platform to combine Gun, Chip and GPS Time at scale in real time
- Strategic announcement that a new product called RaceDay Scoring will be the strategic Cloud and Mobile direction for The Race Director PC product
RaceDay Go is a family of Race Day offerings that will be offered at very Low Cost/Free. All pricing information can be found here: http://wp.me/p2fVYF-36P
RaceDay Go is an Open Platform:
- Plug and Play – use components you want
- Timing systems
- Registration Integration
- Results Integration
- Branded separately from RunSignUp to encourage broad adoption
The core of RaceDay Go (RDGo) is The Race Director PC (RD PC), which along with RunScore, is one of the two leading scoring platforms used by timers to generate results for over 11 Million race finishers each year. The upcoming RaceDay Scoring (RD Scoring) is the Cloud version of RD PC.
RunSignUp expects to release a new RDGo Dashboard by the end of the year, along with initial work on RD Scoring. RD Scoring is forecasted take about 2 years to fully build out to match all features available in RD PC; multiple mechanisms for bi-directional movement of races between RD Scoring and RD PC are also anticipated.
RaceJoy will continue to be an independent, open app that will be tightly integrated with RDGo. As noted above, RaceJoy now fully integrates with RD Results by downloading Gun and Chip times and places to display alongside the GPS Splits. In the coming months we expect to make the GPS Splits available in RD Results and RD Scoring.
RaceDay Go is a strategic platform for the endurance industry, and represents the next generation of providing a real time, social race day experience. For more information, view the RaceDay Go slideshow: http://www.slideshare.net/runsignup/racedaygo
RunSignUp is the leading innovator of online tools for races registration, race day solutions, and running clubs. Services include RunSignUp for registration, RunSignUp Go for Race Day, RunSignUp RD Go for Timers, RunSignUp Clubs to enable membership management, and RaceJoy for mobile experiences. For more information, visit www.RunSignUp.com.