June 3, 2014 – Moorestown, NJ – RunSignUp, the leading innovator of online tools for Races and Running Clubs, has released Donations and Fundraising V2.0 to make Fundraising for races more intuitive and flexible. RunSignUp now allows users to make a simple, point and click choice on fundraising platform, with options to use the native RunSignUp system or partner platforms Crowdrise or FirstGiving.
Customers using the upgraded RunSignUp platform will find a simplified donation flow and a clean, modern, and mobile ready user interface. Primary features of the new system include:
- Fundraising pages for Individual and/or Team Fundraisers with custom stories, goal tracking, and instant social sharing
- The ability to support one or more charities, with customizable Charity Pages for charity information and goal tracking, and the option for donors to split their donation
- Easy management of donations, with the option to have RunSignUp pay charities directly
- Capability to waive a race fee for fundraisers who meet a minimum fundraising amount, complete with reporting and auto-emails to manage runners not meeting mandated goal levels
- Enhanced graphical, summary, and detailed reporting capacity
- Collect donations during, and outside of, race registration with simplified checkout for simple donations
“RunSignUp designed the Donation and Fundraising V2.0 system based on feedback from the thousands of races who use those features within our platform,” said Bob Bickel, Founder and CEO of RunSignUp. “We want to ensure that Race Directors have the ability to choose the platform that best meets their needs – whether it is our internal system, or that of one of our partners, Crowdrise and FirstGiving.”
RunSignUp Donation and Fundraising V2.0 is immediately available; any races currently using the RunSignUp system have been automatically upgraded. A video tutorial on to get started with setting up Donations and Fundraising can be found at: http://runsignup.wordpress.com/2014/05/13/donation-setup-overview/
RunSignUp is the leading innovator of online tools for Races and Running Clubs. Services include RunSignUp for race registration, RunSignUp Go for Race Day, RunSignUp Clubs to enable membership management. Over 3,000 race directors, timers, and running club officers use these services today. Services are free except for processing fees when conducting monetary transactions like race registration or club membership renewals. RunSignUp is founded by runners for runners, using technical capabilities to bring the power of cloud computing to benefit the running community. For more information, visit www.runsignup.com.