Attendees of All 5 Coaching/Club Workshops Receive 8 CEUs from USA Triathlon
AUSTIN, TX (November 29, 2018) – Triathlon Business International (TBI) today announced the topics for the Coaching and Clubs educational track, the first of three curricula tracks, for the 9th Annual TBI Conference, January 25-26, 2019 at the Mission Palms Resort in Tempe, AZ.
Coaching and Club track workshops include:
- The business of coaching for remote athletes
- NCAA teams and what it means for the industry
- Youth and development as part of coaching business
- Primary models of creating positive revenue in coaching/clubs
- Optimizing the retailer and tri club/team relationship (joint workshop with the Retail/Manufacturers group)
Attendees of all five workshops will receive eight CEUs from USA Triathlon. Certificates will be distributed at the Conference immediately following the last session.
The track topics were developed by a committee of triathlon coaches and club directors/members, including: Jesse Kropelnicki, QT2 Systems, LLC (committee chair); Michael Ricci, D3 Multisport, Inc.; Andy Clark, Alien Endurance; Cliff English, ASU Women’s Triathlon Coach; Jeff Scull, Edge Triathlon; Ian Murray, LA Tri Club Head Coach; and Marilyn Chychota, Marilyn Chychota Coaching.
Through committees for the coaching/clubs, retail/manufacturers and race directors tracks, TBI president Dan Empfield mandated that content for the conference be “user-generated” so that the conference content is created by people who are most involved in the sport, and who best know and understand the trending topics. The goal of all three education tracks is to provide attendees the opportunity to hear information, ask questions, be part of discussions and take home new ideas and solutions they can apply to their businesses and clubs.
Curricula for the Retail/Manufacturers and Race Directors tracks will be announcing in the coming week.
TBI conference details and online registration are available at http://www.triathlonbusinessintl.com/2019-conference.html
Current Members – Registration
- $475 through December 9, 2018 (This is an “all-in” fee; no additional charges will be added at checkout)
- $525 from December 10, 2018 to January 7, 2019
- $575 from January 8, 2019 to conference
Non-Members – Registration
- $575 through December 9, 2018 (This is an “all-in” fee; no additional charges will be added at checkout)
- $625 from December 10, 2018 to January 7, 2019
- $675 from January 8, 2019 to conference
Nonmembers have the opportunity to join TBI prior to registering for the conference. When you join TBI, you will receive a $100 conference discount of a current member as well as other benefits. Membership benefits.
Sponsorship and Expo opportunities can be received by emailing Triathlon Business International.
About Triathlon Business International
Triathlon Business International is an industry organization dedicated to promoting the sport and the business of triathlon. Founded by a coalition of industry leaders, Triathlon Business International advocates for the interests of triathlon businesses, provides educational and informative programs, and encourages increased participation in the sport. For more information, please visit www.triathlonbusinessintl.com.
Follow TBI on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates on the 2019 conference and information on our members. If you haven’t signed up for the TBI newsletter, you can do it on the home page of the TBI website.
# # #