Team of Global Specialists Help Drive Event Participation by Providing Digital Marketing and Insights to ACTIVE Customers
Dallas – March 1, 2016 – ACTIVE Network®, the premier global marketplace for activities and events and the industry’s foremost provider of data solutions, today announced the introduction of a new digital marketing team focused on providing event organizers the opportunity, at no additional charge, to access online marketing services and insights built upon ACTIVE’s 16+ years of industry experience.
This newly formed global digital marketing team will provide ACTIVE’s customers with locally tailored, practical and actionable ways to better leverage digital marketing, social media, user research and design practices to improve overall participant engagement while growing their activities and events. ACTIVE’s digital marketing consultants (DMCs) apply a hands-on approach with customers to fill races, youth sports leagues, kids’ camps and extra-curricular classes to capacity. ACTIVE’s DMCs leverage the company’s unparalleled data insights to help customers better understand the needs of their participants, the market in which their customers operate and their overall competitive landscape. ACTIVE’s deep understanding of what motivates people to participate in a variety of programs and events across the globe, combined with its unique event marketing expertise, creates a valuable resource for organizers that is unmatched in scale or capability by any other technology company in the industry.
“The guidance and advice ACTIVE provides have been incredibly helpful in allowing us to measure what we are doing, enabling us to proceed with a more targeted digital strategy,” said Jack Tucker, events manager at Mega Adventure Events. “We have seen an increase in registrations since working with ACTIVE’s team of digital marketing consultants. This is an invaluable service for us as we look to engage and connect with existing and potential participants. And, it fits within our budget!”
ACTIVE’s DMCs help organizations properly and more exhaustively navigate their ACTIVE Net®, ACTIVEWorks® and ACTIVE Network Activity Cloud® software as well as digital media to better understand the online landscape and more skillfully manage social media and online properties. Some of the touchpoints where ACTIVE’s DMCs offer added value include:
- Websites – Maximizing online presence takes some know-how. ACTIVE’s DMCs work with organizations to ensure their websites are effectively optimized and provide tips to increase conversion, making sure businesses get the most out of their marketing investments.
- Social media – Managing multiple social channels can be a challenge, especially with limited time and budget. ACTIVE offers advice on how to effectively leverage platforms like Facebook® and Twitter®, and the recent beta launch of ACTIVE Target Marketer® application automates this manual process. ACTIVE also offers a marketing engagement calendar to keep organizers’ momentum and engagement with participants consistent.
- Email marketing – ACTIVE helps organizers create compelling marketing campaigns that connect their brand with consumers. ACTIVE’s DMCs also work with organizations to support them in developing an email strategy that creates long-term brand building, devises email templates and shares best practices to target participants at the right time.
- Participant promotions – Offering special promotions and discounts offers positive return on investment of participant acquisition. ACTIVE’s DMCs help identify the best promotions to offer, when to offer them and to which participants to maximize revenue during the registration period.
- Consumer fanfare – Using tools to get “word of mouth” going is an effective and easy way to attract interest in a program or event. ACTIVE’s DMCs help organizations harness the excitement around a registration launch or event opening by identifying ways to encourage sharing within the online community – helping to excite potential participants.
“ACTIVE’s lengthy experience and deep understanding of digital marketing offers incredible value that can be shared with our customers so they may take full advantage of available opportunities to grow their businesses,” said Sejal Pietrzak, chief administrative officer for ACTIVE Network. “We are pleased to share ACTIVE’s 16-years of event technology and marketing experience to provide our customers with digital marketing ideas, proven processes, market insights and support to help grow participation for their activities and events. We’re thrilled to be able to offer this on a global scale to our loyal customers at no additional cost.”
About ACTIVE Network
ACTIVE Network® is the leading global marketplace for activities and events, connecting participants and activity organizers, while offering unparalleled business intelligence through our industry-leading data solutions and insights platform that helps organizers drive increased participation and revenue. ACTIVE Network annually processes nearly 100 million registrations and more than $3B in payments for over 47,000 organizers and 200,000 activities and events worldwide. Our enterprise-level ACTIVEWorks® platform offers organizers leading-edge SaaS technology that streamlines the administration of activities and events. Our ACTIVE Network Activity Cloud® platform combines data analytics and business intelligence tools to provide actionable insights that help organizers better manage their events and increase participation. Founded in 1999, ACTIVE Network is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. For more information, please visit ACTIVEnetwork.com and follow us on Twitter.
# # #
Facebook® and Twitter® are the property of their registered trademark holders: Facebook, Inc. and Twitter, Inc. respectively. These trademark holders are not affiliated with ACTIVE Network, LLC or its products, services, website or this press release in any way. They do not sponsor or endorse our materials.
© 2016 Active Network, LLC and/or its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved. ACTIVE Network, ACTIVE.com, ACTIVE Net, ACTIVEWorks, ACTIVE Target Marketer and ACTIVE Network Activity Cloud are registered trademarks of ACTIVE Network, LLC. Activity and Participant Management and ACTIVEkids are trademarks of ACTIVE Network, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.