Outdoors Adventure Getaway Series Adds Incredible Activity And Experience Offerings
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif, March. 13, 2018 – CamelBak Pursuit Series, North America’s premier all-inclusive outdoors adventure getaway series, which kicks off April 27-29, 2018 at Reveille Peak Ranch, just outside Austin, Texas, is elated to announce nine new partners for the three all-inclusive outdoors adventure experiences. These partners are aligned with Pursuit Series’ mission to provide an immersive and inclusive outdoors experience, designed to promote confidence and community in outdoors sports and activities in a fun, “summer camp” environment for adults.
Each partner offers a unique and integrative activity, along with gear, guides and experts, to create a truly experiential and enjoyable approach to learning or honing skills in the outdoors, as well as the supplement to these moments, in the way of live entertainment, sumptuous meals, accommodation and libations.
- Igloo Coolers will be offering surprises and delights out of their award winning coolers, and holding fun creative classes to keep you cool as a cucumber during your adventure weekend.
- Marmot is the official Apparel, Tent, and Backpacking sponsor, and will be leading classes on Backpacking, Tent Set Up, and other integral activations.
- LEKI is the official Trekking pole partner and will providing poles for blissful hiking and trekking over the weekend.
- Northeast Off-Road Adventures will be at Hunter Mountain, NY, and along with an exhilarating Vehicle Essentials & Safety class, are offering a special Pursuit Series Off-Road Driving class at their Ellenville facility as an add-on activity on Thursday, before your exciting adventure weekend begins.
- Mountain Travel Sobek are the adventure travel experts, and will be providing expedition classes with top guides and incredible insights.
- Küat Racks designs lightweight, stylish and easy-to-use products that help cyclists and adventurers get out and do more.
- MPOWERD will be lighting up the festival with their beautiful and environmentally friendly solar-powered LUCI PRO lights. All of the LUCI lights will be donated to a non-profit partner to help individuals currently living without access to electricity.
- Mountain House, the official camping and outdoors freeze-dried food specialists, has fueled expeditions in every climate and situation and is on hand to provide tasty and convenient snacks and meals.
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka mixology class is back and ready to mix and mingle! Tito’s will be teaching classes on outdoors cocktail making, and serving drinks in the evening to keep the party going.
All partners and activities offered at CamelBak Pursuit Series can be viewed at https://pursuit.theoutbound.com, click on View Schedule to see itinerary at each location.
CamelBak Pursuit Series Locations and Dates for 2018:
- Reveille Peak Ranch, TX: April 27th – 29th
- Hunter Mountain, NY: June 29th – July 1st
- Bear Valley, CA: August 10th – 12th
The three upcoming events in the Pursuit Series have an all-inclusive construct, with one and three-day passes available, offering camping (BYO Tent) or Under Canvas glamping accommodation packages, which also include all food, beverages, sports and adventure experiences, gear, expert instruction, musical performances and a gift bag of premiere outdoors goodies from CamelBak Pursuit Series brand partners.
Inclusive and immersive, this new summit of exploration, community and unforgettable activities is brought to you by The Outbound Collective (www.theoutbound.com), the world’s fastest growing online outdoor and travel community, and CamelBak (www.camelbak.com), an outdoor industry leader and pioneer of hand-free of hydration. More information and the full schedule for the three locations can be found online at https://pursuit.theoutbound.com
Tickets can be purchased at https://pursuit.theoutbound.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheOutbound/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheOutbound
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pursuit.series/
- Hashtags: #EveryoneOutside #CamelBakPursuitSeries
Media Contact: Jess Smith, OutsidePR, Jess@OutsidePR.com, 415.565.9530
About The CamelBak Pursuit Series: The Outbound Collective’s CamelBak Pursuit Series is an event that celebrates the outdoors with action-packed weekend getaways in beautiful places. CamelBak Pursuit embraces people from all backgrounds to share in an unforgettable experience that each Pursuer can custom-tailor with activities and educational topics that range from mountain biking to kayaking to introductory seminars on photography or outdoor cooking. Participants choose from a vast number of choices and enjoy a premium experience with professional educators and the best gear.